• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: -=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    DM: Thank you for working to get them done for the beta. They look great and yea i wanted the second overworld you gave me.

I will be finishing up the beta today.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    PC has been down for a few days so i couldnt get some sprites off of here thats why i didnt post it on sunday, i still have a few things left to do and i havent recieved a patch from my text helper. I dont have time to finish it now but it will be out in a few days. Also i tried to get beta testers a few weeks ago but they havent gotten back to me at all on any of the things i asked for so i guess that not happening lol. I guess ill just have to do everything by myself.

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    soory i took so long, but i encounterd a few things that i think you might want to fix. most of them are VBA movie files. i put everything i found so far in a zip folder. i'm attaching it with this post.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU ARE EXE!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    Problem: it seems PC has deleted some attachments, so could you post all the overworlds you have made for me, Mystoo, mewtree,noop etc. any attachments before page 8 are gone i think. I really only need the noop overworld set to finish the beta.

EDIT:
    Dogboy- i also tried downloading 1.72 VB and it doesnt work. I go to tools>play>start playing movie and it says there are no movie files so i guess its the wrong file type or something. why dont you just explain them in words.

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    yeah, i get an error 2. well the Kurt thing restarts if you haven't found TR. when i talk to one guy in the Cheerygove city (not sure of the name) the game Frezes. in the Gym with the Cave Backround one person changes first it is the letters ABCD and then it's a pok?ball image.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Lucky I had a backup on this computer because I do all my spriting on another one.

You said you only needed Noop & that is the one I found I will post the others eventually
    -=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    The zip foler on the first page doestn' work, when I unzip it is empty with no files :(

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I did it in only two colours & I don't know what went wrong.
    This time I'm uploading from photobucket & as an attached file.

If that doesn't work I don't know what will.

-=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    the PNG worked, maybe being saved as a JPG caused the other sprite to screw up.

Anyway, the beta could be released today the only thing that it would lack is full gym edits. As in text PKMN etc. b/c this is the job my text helped is doing and i cant contact him. So, do you want a beta where only the gymleaders will be fully edited and the undertrainers will still have wrongtype pokemon etc. Or do you want to wait?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back