• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Movie Streams

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    could not handle the farder jackie last night so i just fell asleep #problemsolved

anyway what I did see of the movie was really good so 11/10. Shame they didn't revive the hot dog machine though. :(

Years
  • So I saw the stream of Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. Absolutely amazing film, so many sweet feels, it was very cute watching Manaphy and May's bonding throughout. :) And Ash going heroically through the temple, this was just solid.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • For anyone who's heard there was a movie stream tonight; it was briefly moved to Thursday, but is now on Sunday again, since a bunch of people can't make the weekday streams.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

For anyone who's heard there was a movie stream tonight; it was briefly moved to Thursday, but is now on Sunday again, since a bunch of people can't make the weekday streams.
    oh, thank goodness! here, take a Furret! TAKE EET!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Plugged up my computer to my TV to watch Pokemon Ranger & The Temple of the Sea yesterday. Such a good movie, Manaphy is so cute even though her voice is annoying. :3
    My favorite character was probably Jack, the awesome Pokemon Ranger.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    #justanimethings

so apparently mewtwo has a gender change when it comes to voices, lilypads are op and many hyperbeams are fired. til that pokemon is also related to cod

pokemon is so educational :]

good movie once again btw

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Stitch forgot to say "ohana". But oh well!
    I had a blast! Thanks for the stream! It was fun (deconstructing the movie and comparing it to the first one lol)

#justanimethings

Olli

Years
  • Next stream of the Genesect movie starts in about an hour!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I can't wait for the stream I love Genesect it's my favourite Pokémon and it's even better in red looking forward to seeing you all there :D :D

NB: [20:55:22] Olli: post so I can say that we're starting now

Olli

Years
  • For those who missed the start of the movie or was uninformed about whether or not it was on tonight, I'll be starting a stream on the Livestream channel in a few minutes since I'm on at 5 am anyways for some reason 8D

Clickeroonies! https://www.livestream.com/gt11

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Totally forgot about the movie stream. And this was the only movie being streamed that I haven't already seen. Oh well, guess I'll have to watch it another time. I'll be sure to catch the others. :3

Olli

Years
  • Totally forgot about the movie stream. And this was the only movie being streamed that I haven't already seen. Oh well, guess I'll have to watch it another time. I'll be sure to catch the others. :3
    It's on right now, check the post above.

Back