• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Movie Streams

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • I might be able to attend the 10 PM stream, since i'll have a lot to do today.

Also, was it said that the Spell of the Unown stream was moved to Sunday (tomorrow)? Because I heard it was due to some people not being able to make weekday streams, even though the GT technically ends tomorrow.
    Yeah, it was moved to Sunday. I'm also trying to see if I can be allowed to restream some of the movies during the next week for the ones who missed them, so that they still count as part of the GT, but haven't gotten word on it yet.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Looks like I was late for the first stream of the day, sorry, I overslept. I don´t think I will be able to make it for the other streams of the day since I´m going to be busy today at the time of the other two streams.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Yeah, it was moved to Sunday. I'm also trying to see if I can be allowed to restream some of the movies during the next week for the ones who missed them, so that they still count as part of the GT, but haven't gotten word on it yet.
    oh, gee, wow. I'd really want to watch the Unown Movie with some peeps, but the time of streaming would be on Monday (on my zone) and I would be either sleeping or in my classes during then. I would build a Pidgey shrine if this happens.

#Olli4prez

edit: actually, any movie will be fun... i could just watch Unown elsewhere...with myself ;_;

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I was some 40-something minutes late to the Jirachi stream today, 'cause I was out to get food, and then I kept stuffing my face with said food, so I have no idea what the movie was all about. Like there was a magician who summoned a groudon-godzilla-kraken-thing, and then they were all dead, but not really. And then they sang that dududu song? Yeah.

In all seriousness, I couldn't attend any of the streams during the week, because I was either at work or sleeping, so I was really looking forward to the weekend streams. I'd love to watch the beginning of the movie later tonight (where I live it's 9:30 PM right now), so I'll be there if I'm still awake? Also planning to join in for whatever is planned for tomorrow ^_^

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

thanks for streaming, streamers! T'was fun this time around too. See y'all around PC!

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Thank you for streaming, I'm glad I was able to watch the weekend movies, and it was a lot of fun ^^

Years
  • Thanks for streaming. Hopefully somebody makes unoffical streams.

Dododododo

Last edited:
    Years
  • ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; Ohh no... It ended ;-; My lovely trolls are gone now ;-;

Yeah, but thanks every streamer for streaming (that's very poetic, isn't it? {XD})

Hope to see you next year or on some illegal stream ;)

Back