• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime Movie Streams

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • It's on right now, check the post above.

I checked it out, but I dislike watching a movie that I've never seen before if not from the beginning.

And I was reminded of an important event tomorrow that means I probably won't be able to stay up late enough to watch the whole movie anyways.

Thanks, though. :3

mrpopo1701

Josh Varela
    Years
  • all the people that came and watch the movie
    Chuckles, littlebrother, For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls, jonny18, Lalapizzame, Zeffy, and me
    had alot of fun watching the movie with you guys :D

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

I was there for the first half of mrpopo's stream and around 15 mins in Olli's repeat-stream (as moli/mmmolicious).. but i had to leave for other matters. Fun chatting and watching with y'all!

lol i got to see Stitch thrice 8)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • The Genesect movie was the only one I haven't seen, but I fell asleep. My sleep cycle is a mess. I wonder if I'll make it to the Jirachi movie at 7am. It's such a cute movie aaaa.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Starting in just a few minutes! And remember to select a nickname (preferably your username. If not, say who you are in the chat) by clicking on the pencil down near the bottom right corner. Otherwise I can't note you down as having taken part of the stream :)

Years
  • I might be able to attend the 10 PM stream, since i'll have a lot to do today.

Also, was it said that the Spell of the Unown stream was moved to Sunday (tomorrow)? Because I heard it was due to some people not being able to make weekday streams, even though the GT technically ends tomorrow.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    was fashionably late then afked so didnt see most of the movie but apparently groudon is somehow related to gozilla

Probably gonna rewatch tomorrow but otherwise cool movie with teleporting jirachis and black holes. and now everyones gonna make the 'doodoo' song their ringtone. great world we live in folks :]

either way

#isawgodzilla2014

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • I didn't know that Ash's main goal on his journey was to meet girls.

Doo doo doo ...

Ash, Brock, May and Max made a Pop Band who sang about poop.

tumblr_mqqetz6uis1qfo0hlo1_250.jpg

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hoenn has been confirmed ever since that movie showed.

On another note, Pokemon promotes potty training. Good movie though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • T'was fun to watch, except the "doodoo" with the guys in the background ogod.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Good video, though it always made me see Groudon as evil. Team Kyogre forever. I want to see the Manaphy movie! I never watched it closely as a kid.

Years
  • I went afk halfway through and then a storm came so i didn't come back. But oh well. I try to catch another one.

Back