• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aqua

Do any of you think this game will go anywhere?

• Oh yeah! You'll be done in no time!

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Yeah!

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Maybe, I don't know.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Hell no! It sucks!

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    You did? In a PM? I must not Have gotten it... wait... OOOHH!! Yes! I remember now. Yeah I am going to use it. I'm going to resize them and make a map for individual town maps (which will be inplace of world maps in the pokemon centers) Like the ones on the wall.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Like pokemon sprites? Cool. May I see some of your work -- if you don't mind me asking.

Oh and I made a website. This will have resources and the game once I have the privilages to post large Files! ^_^

www.freewebs.com/whalesdude

And This weekend I hope to release a demo. Maybe just to see the walk around and the beginning scene. The CMS and the CBS isn't finnished so... yeah....

Oh and Hows the sprite going Hyperion?

Edit: I'll also take away a limit on how many pokemon you can cary. Or at least make it around 36. I was thinking about every time you beat like 2-3 gym leaders they would let you carry more or something. Either that or I'll amke like pokemon belts or backpacks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2006
    Well the idea of making a game where every region can be reached is very good. The fact that you found out another region is also great. But why do every hacker find it necessary to create new pokémon?We already have enough I guess (who wants more than 386?:D), so I don't know if finding out fakes is a good idea or not.Maybe you should just make the regions and gyms available and make it possible to catch all 386. Your work is great, so I didn't mean to insult it, but I don't think the fake little guys are great.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    yeah... i just like the idea of all new pokemon and stuff. really becasuse the game is a lot more fun when you have no idea what the elovution or next learned move will be. Like tghr transition from Red and Blue to Gold and Silver. All new stuff but it was really awesome...

EDIT: Yeah, If anyone would like to join my team to help with this game, Feel free. Just post here or PM me. I'll update the First post.

Mew_Berry

no wish granted i luv Inu
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Ca
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    yeah i think itll get sumwhere soon .....how do u pplz get those trainer cardz
    :donut:
    i claimed the donut:t351: :t175: :t255: i claim them 2

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Oh, spriteres will do that for you or, I'm starting to make them. PM me if you;d like one and I'll see if I can.

EDIT: I made mine as an example. Would anyone like one?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    nice website layout!!

(though the clocks kinda annoying)
    screenies look like they're from the same place

keep it up!

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    You have a great game going on there. I'm liking the looks of it alot.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to playing it one day.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Yes, sadly it will be... one day... But hopefully this summer I will get 50% of the game done or more. 70% is my goal.

Oh and I have a question. Should I destroy that limit of 4 Moves and make a new one or keep the idea of only 4 moves?

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    WHALESDUDE said:
    Yes, sadly it will be... one day... But hopefully this summer I will get 50% of the game done or more. 70% is my goal.

Oh and I have a question. Should I destroy that limit of 4 Moves and make a new one or keep the idea of only 4 moves?

now you should either keep the idea of four mooves or take my idea up to 6 mooves then when you hit lv 50 you get 12.

Mew_Berry said:
    yeah i think itll get sumwhere soon .....how do u pplz get those trainer cardz
    :donut:
    i claimed the donut:t351: :t175: :t255: i claim them 2

go to ttp://pokesquare.net/atcm/drop1b.html and make one with it.
    oh to work that ad h before ttp://

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    yeah something like that, if
    its not too hard

on second thought 12 seems too much... mabye 4 startoff, and increse by 1 for each 10 lvs???
    or whatever?

keep it going!

Years
    j.a - please do not double post. If you wish to add something onto a post, please use the "edit" button instead.

And referring to Mew_Berry's post: the [url-inline=forumdisplay.php?f=62]Trainer Cards forum[/url-inline] is where you should look for trainer cards. However, please try to put more to your post than just mostly off-topic stuff, or it will be counted as spam.

That's all, continue on now. ^_^

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    ok. Sorry about asking to make pokemon trainer cards. Oh well. I've also figured out how I'm going to make some scripts but I'll need someone to help me with the details. I'm making a CMS.

EDIT: Oh yeah amd I'm also making a script where everytime it displays a message and yo uscroll through it, it makes that little beep sound.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Wales dude, i will be startin your sprite today. I have been going through alot of stuff, and didn't mean to put off your sprite. As i said in the PM i m sorry for delaying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back