• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon ash's adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
is there a beta or a alpha demo we can try out?? cuz i mean....man....thus looks awesome

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Please man,fix your English.English is not my native language and it's probably not your native language as well,but learn how/when to use different tenses/forms of tenses.My English is also not very good,but I'm trying not to make simple mistakes like not putting -s/-es/-ies in 3rd person(present simple).
I'm probably sounding like the biggest hypocrite right now.Also,the maps aren't very good(desu).They are just too big and empty.Either make use of the free space and make the map better or just shrink down the map and rearrange it.

~BTW sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
i'm waiting for this hack
but looks like the hacker hasn't update this for about a semester

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Please man,fix your English.English is not my native language and it's probably not your native language as well,but learn how/when to use different tenses/forms of tenses.My English is also not very good,but I'm trying not to make simple mistakes like not putting -s/-es/-ies in 3rd person(present simple).
I'm probably sounding like the biggest hypocrite right now.Also,the maps aren't very good(desu).They are just too big and empty.Either make use of the free space and make the map better or just shrink down the map and rearrange it.

~BTW sorry for my bad English

when you will release this game
Hey I know my English is not good.because it is not my national language but I have some guys who are helping me in sentences. And for map I had improved it and in next update u can saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back