• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon ash's adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
picture.php
Introduction
Hi, I've been working on a hack of FireRed for a Pokemon Anime Version of the game that basically follows the same events of the anime. I see that there have been hacks like this already, so I'm not sure how good mine would be in comparison. But I started this because I wanted to make a hack which follow ash lineup, to see just how it would go.

I'm going to cover the events from each episode in the Kanto and Hoenn series. The story follows the same one as the anime, including events, etc.

Story

You are Ash Ketchum. You're about to embark on your Pokémon adventure. Unfortunately, you stayed up all night watching Pokémon matches and woke up late! With all your rivals from Pallet Town taken all the starters available,so it seen that you need to go home but you can still choose pikachu. All adventures will continue till Hoenn region end .....
Features
Cover from session 1 to session 9
-Play as Ash Ketchum
- Have the opportunity to catch all of the Pokémon Ash does
- Follows the same events as in the Anime Series and be rewarded with special events/items for carrying Ash's team
- New Tiles
- New Sprites
- New Map
- Team rocket is now more stronger
-team rocket dig plan to catch pikachu is also

Hack tools
APE
A-Text
Advance Map
OverworldEditor Rebirth Edition
UNLZ
XSE
YAPE
A-Trainer
Item Editor
NTME
TileMolestor
DayAndNight
Attack Type Editor
NSE
Hex Workshop
Fire Red Hacked Engine

Credit
Tiles:tilergirl
Pokemon-Diamond
BoOmxBiG
SL249
Alucus
xAlien95
(Bj for logo)

Fb page
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1472512633040670

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Support:
Indian Mew
warlockopain.

Bannars
Spoiler:

Pallat town

Spoiler:

Route 1
Spoiler:

VARIDIAN CITY MAP

Spoiler:

LEAVE YOUR REVIEW DOWN
AND IDEAS FOR ADD SOME NEW THING

Last edited:

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Nice screenshots! I think you should add the trainers that always follow him around in the anime trailing behind him, just like that Pikachu.

Best of luck tho!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Nice screenshots! I think you should add the trainers that always follow him around in the anime trailing behind him, just like that Pikachu.

Best of luck tho!

Thanks I will try to add Brock character to follow ash but it need a hard work on script I will try if I can.I will also try to add miatry and may character if I get a team on this hack otherwise I only add pickchu and brock character to follow ash

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Give player a choice to date 3 girl--

---Misty

---Gisslle

---Duplica

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Give player a choice to date 3 girl--

---Misty

---Gisslle

---Duplica

No it not possible because there is no gisslle and duplica follow ash from kanto to hoenn region I just do this that misty will follow ash till jhito region end and from hoenn region may take place instead of misty and it is a game of pokemon not dating a girl so I can't do this I follow all adventure of ash from kanto to hoenn in this there is no date

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
On the matter of characters following, I think that can be done, if one finds a way to emulate the coding that allows for double tag battles as seen in the 4th gen games, like with Riley at Iron Island for example. A 1st gen hack I played a while back does a scheme similar to RPG games like final fantasy and has other characters seemingly "go into" the main character where they then pop back out if a certain event requires said character. That might be worth considering as well.

The latter idea may be ideal when we factor that Pikachu needs to follow outside the pokeball, something most anime hacks have not yet been able to do since this was a mechanic that was only re-introduced in the latter part of gen 4 after years of lack of use since Yellow. Having too many characters actually following the main will more than likely slow the game down a lot or be too buggy.

EDIT: Also if you plan to stick tot he fire red game as a base, be wary that it might help to change up how EVs work or to leave them out entirely as EV training is sorta essential to a strong team even when not playing competitively. A lot of anime based games end up having quite a difficulty spike, so working to find an answer to how to EV train proper in this hack would do wonders since the EV reducing berries do not exist in any third gen game besides Emerald. I hear JPan's hacked engine has a means to rectify this, I remember someone saying one could use that to do something similar to X/Y's super training but I've never had the chance to see for myself what it entails.

Another idea to try is to ask Mr.DollSteak for support as his rom base is popular for all sorts of things. Though the rom base alone only works on vanilla fire red, to have it work to your specifications would require his direct support.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
hey If you can make pikachu and Brock follow you .you can change pikachu to misty because pikachu can climb on ash's shoulder
Yes it right that pickachu always on ash shoulder but in game pikachu just follow ash I will also try to add misty character if I get team to work with me

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Guys I am using new tiles which are changes from
All others games and still not used in other
Game when I releases my screen short you can saw that the new tiles are awesome and new Pokémon center interior shape and the team rocket is more power full from now in game
Thanks

Guys I forgot to tell one thing that the all gym are changed form each other

Last edited by a moderator:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Wait, you stole the screenshots, or the actual content? Either way, why would you?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Like the idea! But....why bother to steal screenshots?...
ohh brother leave it I don't slole screen short I download pic from google I don't know it belong to any thread if I know that I don't do this I just download that pic from google and put in thread till I don't able to put my own game screen short thanks from now I am sorry and please stop this and focus. On rom hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back