• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon B&W Full Scans

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    No.8: Ancient Ruins!?

You can see in the central part of the maps Number One upwards vicinity, Made to think the construction is a mine-like building, and rocky mountains. In the staircase-like rocky mountains (Hard to translate but: this next part is refering to the holes on the sides/front of the steps.) are always to be seen, perhaps it might be that the inside become complex passageways.

^Thank you, and no problem.

Finally for tonight:

No.9: The central part is?

In the core of the map, there is a lake, that again in the centre there is a large island. This island, if often look, the circumferance becomes burr-ed (onomatopeia, sorry cant translate.) you can also see an artificial something (cant read) to be made geographical landscape. In the centre,you can also see a something (again cant read) -like thing. What could this possiably be....? A place full of riddles.

おやすみなさい! good night everyone!

Just a small edit:

No.9: "You can see a geographical landscape made to be artificial."

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    thanx a bunch

so an unknown thingy in the middle of a lake, sounds pretty muhahahaaha-ish lol

What? I'm not sure what you are referring to... The Tornado in the Pokeball "Island" thing in the middle of Isshu?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    What does it say on the battle shots of Reshiram and Zekrom? It has a question mark after it... I'm curious.

Im guessing its what will you do?

Well, Isshu is shaping up to look like a very interesting place! A ghost-town would be awesome, and possibly tied in to the Evil Team of the game? Also, I hope the 'smelting place' will be somewhere with Steel Pokémon. And one of the screengrabs looks like a Hoennesque desert! Okay, I hated the sandstorms, but I loved the deserts in RSE. :3

Thanks 雷影 イチロ for the translations, they're shaping up to look very interesting! O:

Ghost towns remind me of where I live, idaho. In Idaho there are TONS of ghost towns due to the Idaho Goldrush.

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    cultural....in what way? :\

theres ALOT of plays to see, if you look at the map theirs already at least 14 places of interest, maybe more
    thisll be interestin :D

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Thanks for your comment on my comment, but I want to voice something:

I DO NOT THINK THAT HIUN CITY IS NYC OR BASED OFF OF NYC.

I just don't. Satoshi Tajiri Sensei simply would not do that. My guess is that this area is situated to the west of Johto and what we are seeing is simply a 90 degree rotation to the left.

I do agree that the geography is angering. In real life the desert would be literally impossible unless it took up a whole continent. But seeing as it is nothing more than and islandish thing, it isn't. So yeah, that desert was an epic fail. It would've made more sens if it were further inland. Anyways, that's my opinion.

Oh, and thank you firelordyago for translating!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Thanks for your comment on my comment, but I want to voice something:

I DO NOT THINK THAT HIUN CITY IS NYC OR BASED OFF OF NYC.

I just don't. Satoshi Tajiri Sensei simply would not do that. My guess is that this area is situated to the west of Johto and what we are seeing is simply a 90 degree rotation to the left.

I do agree that the geography is angering. In real life the desert would be literally impossible unless it took up a whole continent. But seeing as it is nothing more than and islandish thing, it isn't. So yeah, that desert was an epic fail. It would've made more sens if it were further inland. Anyways, that's my opinion.

Oh, and thank you firelordyago for translating!

O.o" no offense mate,but if you look at the georgraphy its clearly manhattan island, there is no island in japan in a 3point split like manhattan.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Can't wait to see #11 translated...I want to know if it hints at the first Gym's type xDD

I translated it yesterday, here it is:

No.11: Starting Town?
    You can see a small town in the bottom right of the map. this blue roof and surrounding path, seems like seen somewhere... Yes, the scenery/landscape from the time if the first opening to the public screen. (sorry) Here, is the adventure starting point, and then blue roofed private house is and public master's house is to be anticipated.

Again, tonight I have time so I will have a go at translating the other boxes.

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    awesome thanx a bunch :D

i hope to see wat the desert says :D

Years
    if we could get a close up of the desert location i could translate it better, the kanji is blurry and i cant make out the strokes.

雷影・イチゴさん(ナルトとブリチが好きそうですね:D)、日本語が上手そうだね! あなたのために、私は手伝ってみて ^^

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    sorry, my laptop does not have japanese on it, it from New Zealand. I would be happy for help and im Japanese - lol.
    so the desert.......

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i wish i could help, but i cant remember japanese *slams head into wall* stupid amnesia

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    bummer. My mum Russian so she forces me to take russian and my dad japanese but want me to learn english alongside russian, it so hard!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lol it took me forever to learn those languages, i have pronunciation but i suck at rememberin them if ya ever need help i know ur pain mate ill be happy to help ^_^

Back