• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon B&W Full Scans

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    This is really annoying, the text is small and the photo quality not very good so its hard to see. however i managed to get this so far:

No.4: A violently blowing sandstorm desert?

^It looks a little like a tornado but im not sure if it is.

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    This is really annoying, the text is small and the photo quality not very good so its hard to see. however i managed to get this so far:

thanx for tryin :D can you get the brown area top rght?

looks kinda volcano

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    thanx for tryin :D can you get the brown area top rght?

looks kinda volcano

I have translated it, its number 8 somewhere

No.8: Ancient Ruins!?

You can see in the central part of the maps Number One upwards vicinity, Made to think the construction is a mine-like building, and rocky mountains. In the staircase-like rocky mountains (Hard to translate but: this next part is refering to the holes on the sides/front of the steps.) are always to be seen, perhaps it might be that the inside become complex passageways.

there you are :)

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I saw someone note that 8 might be the Elite 4's domain so I'm guessing thats right

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Calder, you got me thinking about the "not-tornado", it looks sort of like an ampitheatre? (is that right?)

a (something) likegeographical feature, (something) dust de
    (something) ga outward appearance (something) ga, Also it seems there are trainers here and there.
    If looking at map, in the vicinity slightly beneath the centre, you can see huge (something),
    perhaps this is (something) probably. In the map, (something) ghost town like thing also see,
    here also is (something).
    Note: sorry for the (somethings), these are words i cannot read.

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Calder, you got me thinking about the "not-tornado", it looks sort of like an ampitheatre? (is that right?)

a (something) likegeographical feature, (something) dust de
    (something) ga outward appearance (something) ga, Also it seems there are trainers here and there.
    If looking at map, in the vicinity slightly beneath the centre, you can see huge (something),
    perhaps this is (something) probably. In the map, (something) ghost town like thing also see,
    here also is (something).
    Note: sorry for the (somethings), these are words i cannot read.

thanx thats more than enough :D im satisfied :) i cant cant to go to isshu

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    This is much easier:
    No.10: abandoned factory/plant?
    On the map, small, hard to understand (ga),
    If often look, has been damaged wall, ceiling you can see there are,
    (something) In the to be opened to the public screen picture, there is an abandoned factory-like place,
    however, perhaps there is probably nothing here?
    What kind of pokemon are there?

here is some more!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    This is much easier:
    No.10: abandoned factory/plant?
    On the map, small, hard to understand (ga),
    If often look, has been damaged wall, ceiling you can see there are,
    (something) In the to be opened to the public screen picture, there is an abandoned factory-like place,
    however, perhaps there is probably nothing here?
    What kind of pokemon are there?

here is some more!

i cANt wait XD isshu is gonna sweet :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    These translations do make the build up to Isshu more exciting... thanx

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    still thanx a bunch youve made me look forward to the new region,i was kinda dreading it, after gen4... *cringes* i missed fire types lol

lucky! ill be stuck waitin til march, and thats IF i got the money,if not ill still be waitin on it,& HG/SS *sigh* i need a job that pays lol

i wonder if its optional, you know the pokemon followin you,since we see the zorua&celebi
    and i swear that construction cone looks like a slugma :P

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

You mean an amphitheater? I don't believe you and I are looking at the same thing... I'm taking about the thing in the middle of the Isshu Map near #9 that is the tornado... the #8 is what I believe to be the area for the elite 4 and what you think is an amphitheater... I think its just the little challenge in front of the elite 4 the game always has...an amphitheater would be weird since its from Rome (Right?) and Isshu is like NYC taken over by the Japs...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    No we are talking about the same thing. I think it is kind of silly to have a tornado on a map right?

On a side note, why is everyone talking about Isshu being New York? I dont think Game Freak would base a game outside of Japan, it seems riddiculous, you could attribute Isshu to any place.

I could say it is Hiroshima. The desert from when America dropped A-bomb and the two rivers part of its delta. (just an example). It seems people are jumping to many conclusions.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    No we are talking about the same thing. I think it is kind of silly to have a tornado on a map right?

On a side note, why is everyone talking about Isshu being New York? I dont think Game Freak would base a game outside of Japan, it seems riddiculous, you could attribute Isshu to any place.

I could say it is Hiroshima. The desert from when America dropped A-bomb and the two rivers part of its delta. (just an example). It seems people are jumping to many conclusions.

Its not apart of Japan at all...they have said that plus everyone says that because they saw the thing that says you have to fly or take a boat to the Isshu region... and because the whole Hiun City is New York... (look at New York I used to live there...thats New York...) also Mamepato is a New York bird...from America...the bridge in Isshu are also New York's bridges and such... and yeah tornadoes hit from Texas to the East near New York so a tornado there might just be showing a tornado that hits...

Back