• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon B&W Full Scans

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    ^ I concur, I have seen pidgeons in New Zealand with my homestay, they are everywhere.

I understand how you can relate it to New York, Nintendo did not say it wasnt a part of japan, they said that in order to get to the Isshu region, you needed to go by boat or plane. (again Hiroshima was just an example).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    And they also said how it's far away from all other regions... they have never gone as far to say that before this.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Its not apart of Japan at all...they have said that plus everyone says that because they saw the thing that says you have to fly or take a boat to the Isshu region... and because the whole Hiun City is New York... (look at New York I used to live there...thats New York...) also Mamepato is a New York bird...from America...the bridge in Isshu are also New York's bridges and such... and yeah tornadoes hit from Texas to the East near New York so a tornado there might just be showing a tornado that hits...

Yes. Pigeons are from America. They do not exist anywhere else on the entire planet. Those two things currently playing in my back garden in England are not pigeons, they are just some other species of bird that look and sound incredibly similar. Also no other country on the planet has a city, or a bridge, or mountains, or any of those other things. It has to be America, because America = centre of the known universe.

Hoi doi.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I know she was being sarcastic, I was just asking, i thought there was a bridge in london that opened up like the one shown on Pokemon Sunday.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I hope for a sibling as a Gym Leader you face lol I loved the family fight of Norman on Hoenn but thats besides the point of this topic XD but I think brothers or sister vs brother would be cool...Hiun City Gym Leader as your Sibling would be the best.

I think the Airplane takes you to the Elite 4 or Hoenn or something...and in the future it will be the way to get to Isshu if you return? Maybe in the future it will be Hoenn Remake where you visit Isshu at the end like HGSS did...but those regions were small...IDK maybe its the place for Battle Frontier?

i dont it'll take you to another region. probably a sub region, like sinnohs fight, survival and resort area

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Pokemon B&W Full Scans

Pokemon B&W Full Scans

Pokemon B&W Full Scans

Pokemon B&W Full Scans

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    ha now that i see zekrom from the back, it really does look like a robo frog.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    this looks interesting, it makes me so much more excited to play the game :p the starting town looks so cute and small!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Gud God !!..*overreacts a lott*.That surf...that surf...that surf...EPIC !!!..someone save me from this addiction

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    No we are talking about the same thing. I think it is kind of silly to have a tornado on a map right?

On a side note, why is everyone talking about Isshu being New York? I dont think Game Freak would base a game outside of Japan, it seems riddiculous, you could attribute Isshu to any place.

I could say it is Hiroshima. The desert from when America dropped A-bomb and the two rivers part of its delta. (just an example). It seems people are jumping to many conclusions.

3things:

1- they stated FAR away from the other regions, hiroshima is directly next door, doesnt work.

2- geography of huinn city& its bridge looks just like NYC, i lived there, my twin sister lives there, and ive visited there countless times

3- pigeons.... yes their all over the world, but their most commonly found in NYC, plus the pigeons you see else where usually have a purple tint to their breasts *points to NYC pigeon* no purple tint.

theres several more points such as the Ferris wheel....
    but thats obvious ^_^

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    the theme park reminds me of Koni island a bit. but it's an island so how does that work?
    *brain melts*
    and it is definitely NYC.
    plus all the bridges and liberty island??? derp.
    no doubt about it.
    and NYC=pigeons! everywhere!

Back