• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I always followed this game didnt post much and was kinda skeptic from your screens cause they looked so impressive, but I can happiy admit I was wrong. This game is the most impressive game ive seen thus far from touch screen to custom graphics ect... I am blown away, If I didnt know it was a fan game I woulda thought it was a professionally developed game... keep up the good work I'll be looking forward to more updates and perhaps a release...

bayant

master of puppets
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2011
I'll work on the hoenn region if you need me there, and I'll volunteer for spriter. pm meh if u want to see some of the stuff I've done.

Last edited:

Mudkipzrock

Mudkip Lover
Years
When Will you release A Beta
You Showed to vids
That means the games half done
Please Release the beta
Also How do you read them on PC
I have a DS but still....
And What Version Have you Hacked It From?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I've cleaned up the first page of the thread a bit (changed the design), the old one looked awkward. Also I've added some new screenshots to the first page, you might want to look at that. Aaaand the last thing would be the new userbars I made (also on the first page). Feel free to use those. A release won't be comming any time soon I'm afraid, but I'm working on some new (and hopefully nice) features for Blue Chrome, and am developing further Plots within the game, and making some new 3D cutscenes.

Have a good day all :)

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
No offense, Luka, but shouldn't you be working on finishing the game itself and then improve graphics and stuff?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Nope not really :) I do everything gradually, I won't release a finished plot, but without graphics or system, the same way I wouldn't release finished graphics and systems, but without a plot. I do it all gradually, and besides, how could I make my game without graphics, or designed systems? I wouldn't even be able to beta test it. Though I get what you mean, I just don't think it has to be that way. If this was any question, targeting me not releasing any demo soon, the answer is: I'll only release a demo when I'm happy with what I've done, and it takes quite alot to satisfy me. Just the way I see things.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Oh, you've got it all wrong! I wasn't asking about a demo, I'm just saying that you should make the graphics and everything, but don't improve on them until after you finish everything else so you don't spend days on making the flying system look cooler.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
Hey
After reading this thread I found out this is probably gonna be the best pokemon game ever
Since the story line isn't post, Im not sure you going to make main character as red/gold/ruby...etc. or entirely new main character
In my opinion I would want you to make the an entirely new main character, which happened to be one year after the Platinum game, so this way we can battle old heroes like red/gold/green/crystal.... as we met them randomly in some region. Such as red might appear in mt.silver (as always) with pikachu level 199, met gold in some other high level pokemon area with his starter (could be all three) level less lower than red's pokemon(since he is second generation).
Of course this is just my idea, since I have no idea you actually have a storyline or not
And good luck on this project, Im looking foward to it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
there is a story line already
Ever bothered to check page 1 :P

what i see is under story nothing there, and story was only complete 40%, so ...

[edit]ok nvm, he seems update a story line at 8:43am, which wasn't shown before, but my idea can still be shown since its new main character

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
i want a demo so bad,im practically droolin lol
i love the screenshots, i cant wait for a demo to be released
i see your remappin Kanto, i dont see why, it was amazin already ^_^
love your work mate!
please do Johto justice, its my fav lol

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Okay. I'm gonna see if I can do this.

1) Mudkipzrock: You can't make fun of others when you post like this:
I would Kike A Game With Kewl Graphics
Maybe A Person you made Pokemon Red, Blue......
NO GRAPHICS
It doesn't even make sense.

2) Unknowndevil: He always had a story up. When it says 40%, that means he's 40% done with programming it.

3) Volroc: Don't ask for demos. Also, he's remapping Kanto because he needs it made with the same tiles he's using everywhere else, and he needs to add things.

Also, sorry if this is mini-modding, but I just couldn't handle 5 posts in a row like that.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
Okay. I'm gonna see if I can do this.

1) Mudkipzrock: You can't make fun of others when you post like this:

It doesn't even make sense.

2) Unknowndevil: He always had a story up. When it says 40%, that means he's 40% done with programming it.

3) Volroc: Don't ask for demos. Also, he's remapping Kanto because he needs it made with the same tiles he's using everywhere else, and he needs to add things.

Also, sorry if this is mini-modding, but I just couldn't handle 5 posts in a row like that.

i didnt mean to offend :(

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
It wasn't offending, but it's a rule that you shouldn't ask for demos.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
The game is extremely impressive :)

I love the graphics, I hope the videos are out dated though. The videos are exactly like how it's in the real games, and that really puts me off when it is about fan games.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Mudkipz, that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about! You have bad grammar, you don't punctuate, you capitalize words that shouldn't be capitalized, you don't spell correctly, and in the last post, you used way too many periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back