• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • Mike followed her to the line. "Yes it is good food."

MIke a grab a plate too. Been here only two days and I have a friend. Char doing good for himself too.

"So what you left behind when you came to this school?" asked Mike.

Years
  • Kirsten grabbed a plate and a big of rice balls for Jade, noticing how much she liked them. Thinking a bit, trying to figure out how to answer his question. She didn't know what all she left behind, besides a hand-made hut in the woods behind her house and her father.

"Just family and home, I guess. But, I talk to my dad whenever I get the chance, so it's not too bad."

She was proud of her father, because he was one of the nicest people she knew. Before he kind-of forced her to take her vulpix to a boarding school with her, he was the only person she knew, and he was the one to introduce her to pokemon in the first place.

"How about you, Mike?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike was unsure on what to say. HIs life was good but it was also tough. Trying to live up to expectations. He then said, "Well, I come from a very competive family you can say. Parents bing what you can say great. We did lots of things together."

Mike then saw Char and then said, "The problem was everybody wanting to prove who better. BUt I glad that I came here. I able to be better." Truly he was glad to be away from all of his competitive cousins and relax.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Not to be mean but there two problems here about you wanting to join.

1) read this. It on the same page as you on.

Saboten said:
    And I won't accept anymore people, it's just too much.

That was post by the person in control of this RP.

2) Please don't double post. It is bad. Just edit to delete the second one and add it to your first one.

Sorry but I think she said that but she is tha boss.

Years
  • ((i guess youll need to talk to Saboten, she did say that no one else could join because of the large amount of roleplayers in this thread. i dont know, just check with her. but, please try not to make so many posts, all you have to do is edit the first one if no one has replied afterward. thank yoush!! ^.^; ))

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
  • Perish was on his way to the cafe and he was miffed. How dare some brat laugh at him! He pushed his way through crowds of people until he was outside. The fresh air seemed to calm his anger.

The cafe was nearly empty so Perish took a seat near the back and ordered a coffee.
    'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T SELL COFFEE!' Perish shouted at the waitress. He saw her eyes open wide and shinies started to blossem around the edges. 'never mind, i'll have a shake.' he said alot quieter sitting down. As the waitress walked away wimpering slightly Perish wandered why he had become so angry? 'i suppose maybe it's the dreams' Perish murmered to himself.

Years
  • ((omg, i finally caught Regice and Regirock, now im working on Registeel. grah!! my hearts pounding in my chest for some reason. btw, thank you Maa, because that wonderful little Trapinch later evolved into Flygon, and i was so happy!! lol))

As she finished getting something to eat and going to a vending machine to get some lemonade, Kirsten continued to listen to Mike. She wondered why it would have been so bad if his family was competitive, but she wouldn't know anything about it. Her and Jade had never been in a real pokemon battle before, except for the few times while they were playing in the yard and a Poochyena would try to hurt them. Maybe, she would learn one day.

"So, you're the best around here? Well, I'm glad you don't have to worry too much about it anymore."

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "I got to go kirk" I said getting up
    "come muddy" I yelled to my mudkip
    "see ya kirk!" I yelled running out of the cafe
    "hey muddy can you do me a favor?" I asked
    I whispered into muddy's ear and he nodded. he did a ice beam on
    the ground and made a ice slide then I transmutated a sled and sledded
    down the hall to my first class.
    "wooo hooo!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike laught a little and said, "I not sure if I one of the best."

Char laught and Mike then said, "We not the best and you need to be a bit more less braglike"

Mike then said to Kirsten, "I ok I guess. But not the best. Probluy the most experience here that all."

"So what do you have for first period?"

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC: I will report her. She has been told already that Saboten said no more people and she keeps posting and spamming and it needs to stop.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • "Pichu!" Lita smiled as Maya fed her PokeChow from her hand, all the while watching students come and go.

"Let's see...first class is Algebra...whoop-de-doo.." Maya sighed as she showed the schedule to Lita.

"Pi?" Lita was concerned.

"I'm not that great with numbers..." Maya explained. "and Algebra is a class about numbers."

"Pi pi chu!" and Lita started counting on her fingers. 'Pi, chu, pi..." Maya just rolled her eyes...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back