• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Chaotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

HCharm

Banned
Years
  • this mait b a pretty good hack if u put more stuff out

oh and if u need help i can help

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    HCharm, I've told you not to doublepost again and now you doublepost twice today.
    Please use the Edit button to add something to your post or delete your old one to post again.
    You're getting a warning for this.

Years
  • if anyone can script we need help because ive followed irishwitches tutorial but it just doesnt work for me. we also need someone to sprite the new hero, and maybe other new people like the prof.

Years
  • I made a new character ow. If you really don't like how it looks let me know.

Pokemon Chaotic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    ooka_10, there's a 4 word rule in this forum.

Please post 4 or more words in each of your posts.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Cool this hack is coming good so far, hope to see or get more information on this hack :D and good luck :)

*lol i see "Christos" having some hard time :P*

Years
  • I think crossel has finally figured out a way to get the starters shiny so keep your fingers crossed, well those of you who even pay attention to this thread.

Years
  • some bad news people, somehow, and tell me if this has happened to any other hackers in this thread before but when you choose your starter in the beginning and you are battling your rival it is like you traded your pokemon, all they do is loaf around and fall asleep, even gary's pokemon so I guess I'll have to start the hack over completely because I don't know exactly what I did. Sorry for the bad news and I'll probably be changing the maps so that they work better for the story of the game. Still the same story and everything just different maps.

Years
  • I am just going to go right out and say it, if there is anyone that wants to do anything, other than beta testing, just give me some proof of work and I will add you asap, because I am officially(for the time being) working all alone on this hack, except erimgard beta testing, so any help would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    the hack is good but you should change tiles and palets
    i like the mini
    good luck!!!!!!

Years
  • Tiles and palets will be changed in the future , where basicly trying to gett the importend jobs done now..
    We need so many things at the moment ..
    I'm not planning to leave this hack unfinished ..
    So if someone is interested Pm me or Ooka
    Tell us your skills .. doesnt matter what .
    Betatesters arnt needed for so far i know everyone can betatest

Years
  • I've experimented with doing tiles and palettes and it works but for right now the only thing I am changing is the palette of the title screen. I don't want to leave this unfinished either so as long as I'm still breathing I'll have this hack to work on.

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • Regarding the non-OT Pokemon disobedience you mentioned, ensure that the Player's Pokemon data is such that the OT name and ID matches that of the trainer. For Gary, ensure that his Pokemon's data is not that of the Player.

Does this only happen during the very first battle? If so, it might be safe to simply remove that battle event and script your own to take its place. Think Shiny Gold rival battle...

For sample data chunk (although in AR hex form), look here:
    https://www.pokemonpalace.net/maker/index.html. Note that this completely creates a Pokemon with all IVs, attributes, held item, moves, ribbons, etc fully customizable, for the data is directly manipulated rather than randomly assigned as in a Recieve Pokemon script. Shiny pokemon can easily be hacked in this way, for there is a shiny flag that can be set (see "Shiny" checkbox). Unfortunately, this app is designed so that the Pokemon data will be created in a box slot. Further modification is required to create it in the trainer's party.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back