• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    So....... The feet... Are good? I have no idea how to do the tail... I could use some suggestions...

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    So....... The feet... Are good? I have no idea how to do the tail... I could use some suggestions...

The feet are better than good !!!XD

If you need help with the tail here's a picture https://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/evolution-platypus.jpg

If you struggle to much you can take a bibarrel tail and mess around with it. It would look good if it was grey like its bill.

Any feedback on my overworlds?

I've already said how good they were, and that your now our OWer.

I'l send you character sprites to be OWed when there done OK?

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time
    Hope u like it...

Good luck on game:)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    i know you said i wasnt hired but i just wanted to help with DG saying about the kangaskan evo so here is baby kangeskan
    please please don't be angry with me i just wanted to help :cer_frown:

The Cynic

Years
    Hope u like it...

Good luck on game:)

It is very good, but did Pokestorm give you permission to do it? If he does, thats fine. If he hasn't then its kinda unfair. Either way its still a very good fakemon. If you made the 2nd evos tail slightly barbed it would emphasise the poison element of its type.

If pokestorm will allow it we can use the 2nd along with the finished version of the 1st that he is working on. If not then I'm sorry but it would be unfair to use it.

Good luck with nebula by the way, its one of my favourite pokemon fangames!

Ps. sorry for calling it a hack in my signature, I know some poeple can get offended if a fangame is called a hack.

The Cynic

Years
    i know you said i wasnt hired but i just wanted to help with DG saying about the kangaskan evo so here is baby kangeskan
    please please don't be angry with me i just wanted to help :cer_frown:

Its terrific. You know what? I'm just hoing to include you anyway. Your now a member of the team!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    whew so your not angry thats good... i just got so tempted to make baby kangaskan

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I like the second platypus evo. It can be used.

Water Evo line, so far:

^ Does it look like a reasonable transformation, so far?

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    It is very good, but did Pokestorm give you permission to do it? If he does, thats fine. If he hasn't then its kinda unfair. Either way its still a very good fakemon. If you made the 2nd evos tail slightly barbed it would emphasise the poison element of its type.

If pokestorm will allow it we can use the 2nd along with the finished version of the 1st that he is working on. If not then I'm sorry but it would be unfair to use it.

Good luck with nebula by the way, its one of my favourite pokemon fangames!

Ps. sorry for calling it a hack in my signature, I know some poeple can get offended if a fangame is called a hack.
    my bad i just wanted to try it cuz my first ever pokemon sprite was a platipus..... never could get it right...anyway i didnt get permission my bad... oh and i didnt get offended when u called it a hack it was a mistake dnt really know y most people get heated anyway.... but yea thx for the luck.

The Cynic

Years
    my bad i just wanted to try it cuz my first ever pokemon sprite was a platipus..... never could get it right...anyway i didnt get permission my bad... oh and i didnt get offended when u called it a hack it was a mistake dnt really know y most people get heated anyway.... but yea thx for the luck.

Its fine, its a terrefic sprite, wheter I'l use it is up to pokestorm.

could i try to make the third platypus evo

Only if Pokestorm gives you permission!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    ok pokestorm can i have permission?????????

well until he gives permission what can i do?

Last edited:

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Sorry about the earlier post, it probably sounded conceited, lol. For some reason it didn't update me with your post before I said that.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    @Blasto...

You can try to make it. We can see how it turns out.

The Cynic

Years
    @TheCynic: But don't you own the hack? So you can give Blasto permission right?

Yes, but earlier on I said I was giving exlusive rights to this evol line to Pokestorm. If he says so, Blasto can do the final evo and vagabond's 2nd evo can be used also.

Its all up to him. He might already have the line all ready, it would be unfair to shun him like that.

Oh... I've just seen the previous posts... woops... they weren't there before. Yeah Blasto you can try the final evo OK!!!

Pokestorm excellent work there. Vagabond terrfific job, Pokestorm approves :cool:

Last edited:

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I did have the evo line almost done.... I still had to fix them up. But now, I will just work on the first evo... The other two were not very good... I won't let you guys see them....

The Cynic

Years
    I did have the evo line almost done.... I still had to fix them up. But now, I will just work on the first evo... The other two were not very good... I won't let you guys see them....

Please show them! Its your choice if you want to but it would be nice...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back