• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Whoa, I listened to both of them!
    They're too kool!
    I like how u remixed papercut.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Wow this hack is awsm! I've never seen a hack as good as this, this is incrediable! Great job on this zeikku and i hope this hack goes far!

isn't it a hack of firered? It does look like sinnoh but i thought this was just modified.

Last edited by a moderator:

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
  • thanks :) the orginal one used weird notes, I used the real tab for them to fix :)

I think the Chop Suey matches the battle theme. Also the Paper Cut one is also good but, to me it sounds sounds more like a gym battle theme or something else. It doesn't really match the battle theme..Well It's your hack, do anything you want with it. Both songs will do great for the battle theme :t385:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow nice music. But where is the zelda theme?! Nah lol kiddin seeing as its your favorite game you want to release it perfect.
    Also a nice tune to remix and put in is paint it black by rolling stones. Listen to it and you will se what I mean.

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Wow this hack is awsm! I've never seen a hack as good as this, this is incrediable! Great job on this zeikku and i hope this hack goes far!
    Thanks, but I can think of a few better hacks, they have far more progress.. lol

isn't it a hack of firered? It does look like sinnoh but i thought this was just modified.
    yes it's a hack of FR, it's a D/P styled hack. once I get past jublife city this will be the furthest a D/P Premake has ever got. which is something I'm proud to be able to say, because I don't plan on giving up.

I think the Chop Suey matches the battle theme. Also the Paper Cut one is also good but, to me it sounds sounds more like a gym battle theme or something else. It doesn't really match the battle theme..Well It's your hack, do anything you want with it. Both songs will do great for the battle theme :t385:
    I agree with everything you just said, but Chop suey/ papercut would of been for mainly an evil team, because the main battle theme is the rival battle music from GSC.

Wow nice music. But where is the zelda theme?! Nah lol kiddin seeing as its your favorite game you want to release it perfect.
    Also a nice tune to remix and put in is paint it black by rolling stones. Listen to it and you will se what I mean.
    Zelda theme isn't going to be battle music of course...it's route music after sandgem :) so you wont hear it until the last few minutes of the alpha :D

Won't have updates for a while, I destroyed my PC's HDD, so I'm at my aunt's. I'll fix my PC on monday, don't worry I have a back up of clear diamond on my PC, as well as the one cooley has.

Well, I should go, I have to repair my aunt's PC,
    so.. laters dudes, dudettes and in-betweenies ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    yay i'm loving the music,and the hack too ^_^ . can't wait to play the hack,keep it up bro.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Looks like LP is gonna win lol
    yeah, its 30 to 10 right now, if chop suey looses ill give it another role perhaps.

yay i'm loving the music,and the hack too ^_^ . can't wait to play the hack,keep it up bro.

Will the hack have the full 493 pokemon when it is finished?
    No, that is currently impossible, I have no idea on how to get even more slots, or how to add on pokedex data for those if I could. there are 15 free slots, and I'm overwriting a lot of pokemon.

If I know zeikku, I'd say no.
    Gabe, You know me too well lol

Only 411(386+25 free slots).Also he may planning replace the 28 unown
    Yeah this is true.
    but lets clear it up, 410 pokemon will be available, but all Sinnoh pokemon will be available because I am getting rid of previous pokemon.

salamance

pokefan
    Years
  • I liked the battle music that you made i preffered the linkin park - peppercut.

it was really rocking well how far have you proceded in making the alpha ?

My younger brother Bagon is very eager to know when is the alpha going to be released.

Pokemon Clear Diamond

WAITING FOR YOUR LATEST UPDATE.

all the best in completing the game
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Arent you forgeting the running shoes ?

Pokemon Clear Diamond

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Hmm, why not use one winged angle from ff7 in a special boss fight or hidden boss like steven in emerald. i think it will sound great

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I have a load of new music to add by the way :P
    my intrenets been down for a while but I'm back :)

Cool Hack DP Remake wow i really love it`~ Good lUck~ well mitchel1 Thunder Emblem has been released and it's so cool too how about yours what time it will be released?

Not sure, thing is..I have a few people with the back up, I lost my copy, I'm relying on cooley, with his copy of clear diamond. The alpha shouldn't be too long now ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back