• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
  • This seems like a cool story, and the title screen is great. Good luck.

Thanks well I have some good news..
    I have "My december" and "What I've done" by "linkin park" added to my music loop list to do so far.
    So theres a lot more music than expected in the alpha now..I decided What i've done will be the rival battle music..
    chop suey will be "bad guy" battle music

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    you've got a lot of new music, ei? sweet! :D
    but, what about the scripts..? :\

are the scripts working properly..?
    cause scripts are the most important part in hacking(which I know you know).

as always, best of luck~

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • you've got a lot of new music, ei? sweet! :D
    but, what about the scripts..? :\

are the scripts working properly..?
    cause scripts are the most important part in hacking(which I know you know).

as always, best of luck~
    Don't worry about that. I do all the scripts, based on what he wants the story to be like.

I won't make a single mistake, unless it's a setvar error, xD

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    I Had some Banner For U Too

ClearDiamondSignature2.png

ClearDiamondGIF.gif

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    hydeless, consecutive posting is against the rules. use the Edit Button next time.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Thanks well I have some good news..
    I have "My december" and "What I've done" by "linkin park" added to my music loop list to do so far.
    So theres a lot more music than expected in the alpha now..I decided What i've done will be the rival battle music..
    chop suey will be "bad guy" battle music

chop seuy??? OMG no.. NO D:

What I've done and chop seuy sonds like a theatre of some guy singing it...(thats an idea :D)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    I cant wait to play this game... but nintendo's doing the samething they've made a new game Pokemon Opal and it will be released in july 20th and they're using Giratina (Origin) too and you can catch both diagla and palika in it too.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • lol Nintendo's making a game called Pokemon Platinum and I'm telling you Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers has Origin Giratina, too (it's getting pretty used in hacks)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Hmm. I like it. I also like the fact that you added a little bit of Jhoto in it.

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
  • Hey zeikku just droppin in to say nice work.. just try not to steal any of my ideas :p cuz my hack is still in prgress i just got blazichu to lock the thread as i cant keep checking it at the moment.. too much catching up to be done :B well bol

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Zeikku, I thought you were in the hospital?

Did you lie to PHO? D:

Also, this is a premake, and its 2 years before the events of D/P.

Although I have no idea why Silver is here, probably got stranded in the beach after the crisis of Giratina.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2014
    This hack looks like its going to be one of the greatest pokemon firered hack ever, its very unique and looks like your doing a great job working on it, i cant wait to play this game, the game storyline seems very interesting but rly cool keep up the good work, you have my support on this game

(Off-Topic) i also wanted to know if i can get your Msn so you could possibly help me with some better spriting, ill pm you about that

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    This looks too cool to let die. Silver has always been my favorite rival and I'm glad to see he is getting at least a hack.

I can haz haxburgrz?

Years
  • hey zeikku ummmmm on page 14 u say once u get past jubilife it will be furthest a premake ever went? u were referring to mine right? lol cuz i got up to sunnyshore mapped b4 i crashed lol! u got a long way to go .. i map at hyper speed im already up to oreburgh in my restarted lol

Last edited:

I can haz haxburgrz?

Years
  • yeh i dunno where he is at the mo..but he said his hack will be farthest wen he gets past jubilife... but it wont cuz my hack goes farther than jubilife lol it went up to sunyshore before rom crashed

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I cant wait to play this game... but nintendo's doing the samething they've made a new game Pokemon Opal and it will be released in july 20th and they're using Giratina (Origin) too and you can catch both diagla and palika in it too.
    yh i know lol

lol Nintendo's making a game called Pokemon Platinum and I'm telling you Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers has Origin Giratina, too (it's getting pretty used in hacks)
    I had origin giratina inserted from ages ago, i was the first to do it and take a screenie..

Hmm. I like it. I also like the fact that you added a little bit of Jhoto in it.
    thanks, silvers character has never really been explained so I wanted him to have a journey explaining his agressive ways.

Hey zeikku just droppin in to say nice work.. just try not to steal any of my ideas :p cuz my hack is still in prgress i just got blazichu to lock the thread as i cant keep checking it at the moment.. too much catching up to be done :B well bol
    why would i steal ideas?? besides I dont even have a PC atm...
    I get a new one in a month, doesn't mean I wont do work..

Zeikku, I thought you were in the hospital?

Did you lie to PHO? D:

Also, this is a premake, and its 2 years before the events of D/P.

Although I have no idea why Silver is here, probably got stranded in the beach after the crisis of Giratina.
    I did not lie..
    ive been inactive because of my shoulder
    it's not a premake, more of a re-telling
    why would silver be stranded on a beach?..

This hack looks like its going to be one of the greatest pokemon firered hack ever, its very unique and looks like your doing a great job working on it, i cant wait to play this game, the game storyline seems very interesting but rly cool keep up the good work, you have my support on this game

(Off-Topic) i also wanted to know if i can get your Msn so you could possibly help me with some better spriting, ill pm you about that
    ehh, yeah sure...i dont have a pc anymore, wait until august.

This looks too cool to let die. Silver has always been my favorite rival and I'm glad to see he is getting at least a hack.
    thanks, hes my favorite too

Zeikku is in the hospital, is what he told me.

i thought the hack goes up to orebugh
    nope alpha goes up to sandgem town

yeh i dunno where he is at the mo..but he said his hack will be farthest wen he gets past jubilife... but it wont cuz my hack goes farther than jubilife lol it went up to sunyshore before rom crashed
    been in hospital, my pc's like...dead..ill work on something...

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    Papercut doesn't really fit the battle type music category in my opinion. I'm not hating the song either, I love it, but I think it would grow tired after a while of looping. I've never heard the other option, but I assume it fits the same category.
    This is just constructive criticism by the way, I don't mean to be an ass.

I would suggest some instrumentals, if anything, and ones with more of an action based theme. I've heard some great songs without words that truly gets my heart pumping and that I never really get tired of. Like "Strong and Strike" and "Beautiful Green Wild Beast" from the Naruto original soundtrack. Or something along those lines.
    You don't have to listen to my opinion either, I relize, but it's just something thrown out to think about.

The game itself looks awsome though, and that is undeniable. =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back