• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I have no clue why it wont open. Did you see the cut scene with the two Snatch members blowing a hole in the floor?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Am I interrupting some converstion because none of you never mention Ho-oh I believe. If you want to know what I'm talking about, speak up now! Well actually I can't respond very quickly.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    We all know about Ho-oh, you hafta have purified all 48 Pok?mon & used your team from Story Mode to beat Mt. Battle in Battle Mode. Once you beat all 100 trainers, u get Ho-oh

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Thank goodness someone knows. I didn't want to go on explaining, though it's very simple.

Years
    you mean where u go to the place where on the map u it says "The Under" (if i traved from another town, then i would end up at a bridge right outside of the colleseum elevator). do u know what i mean? and if u do am i right?

Years
    nvm ogt to the lab and got in i jsut ran to center and not to key slot... 9i htought that might have been reason, but then thought that would be dumb.. but neways thx for your help and im suure am grateful for all yall's patience.)

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    The THIRD Time Flute!? If this is true, tell us wher eu got it, there shoudl only b 2: 1 u get in from Mt. Battle, & 1 u hafta use the Under UFO. Where's this 3rd one?

Back