• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Well this seems to work for me i snagged like 40 something pokemon and purified 34 this is how i catch um when u see the ball charge in your hand press B when you throw and see the explosion press B when the ball sucks the pokemon up press B when the ball move the first time on the ground hold A than when it moves again hold B keep doing that thats how i caught Raikou,Suicune,Entei,Tryanitar,Metagross,Skarmory,Smergle,Quilava,Crocnaw,Bayleef and a lot more dont get mad at me if this doesent work its just something that i usally catch pokemon with.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I'm in the Snagem Hideout now. I've traded in a *cough* Pokemon with False Swipe from my Sapphire to make snagging Pokemon easier. I just can't get that Croconaw X.X

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm glad they changed their names for America...that's the dumbest move that nintendo ever made, to even try and convince us that Ash and Misty are Rui's grandparents. If it's not mentioned in the American version, it's not a fact, and I hope they keep it that way.

...but what does this mean for the anime? Nothing in Orre ever?

Entei is one hard sucker to catch...I can easily get him down to one HP and even paralyze him or put him to sleep, but he refuses to be caught...catching the shadow pokemon is actually the most bothersome thing in the game...it sort of ruins all my battle strategies and forces me to hold back...
    You had trouble with entei? he was easy for me, be i cant catch that darned Raiku!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Its worth buying if your a pokemon fan, and even some not all, who are not.

And no there are no minigames.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Entei, raikou, & Suicune can be stolen from trainers. To get Ho-oh, u hafta beat Mount Battle (100 trainers) after beating RPG mode & fully purifying all 48 pokemon in it. Mewtwo, Mew, & "the others" can't be captured in Colosseum (u'll hafta wait for Fr/Lg...which are now officially on Nintendo's translation list).

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I still haven't used Houndoom yet, I've been so caught up in trading between my Ruby, and Colosseum I restarted my Ruby and traded all the starters to have in my pokedex for later. My restarted Ruby pokemon are:

Cyndaquil
    Jirachi
    Chikorita
    Mareep
    Mudkip
    Bagon

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    LiquidThunder said:
    I still haven't used Houndoom yet, I've been so caught up in trading between my Ruby, and Colosseum I restarted my Ruby and traded all the starters to have in my pokedex for later. My restarted Ruby pokemon are:

Cyndaquil
    Jirachi
    Chikorita
    Mareep
    Mudkip
    Bagon
    Cool,! i cant believe you got a female Quilava, i wasnt that lucky with the starts all three of mines where male :disappoin

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Well I jsut got Togetic and started purifying everything so now I have all 48 Shadow Pokemon Caught, and 15 purified (Remoraid is ready to be purified, just need to take him to Agate).

Currently purifying:
    Togetic - on final bar
    Remoraid - final lock
    Hitmontop - on first bar
    Suicune and otehr Pokemon (forgot which one) - full guage

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • im training at Mt. Battle before i go fight Ein...he wipped the floor with me last time lol my team is this:

lv. 40 Umbreon (Shadow)
    lv. 41 Espeon (Espio)
    lv. 41 Ampharos (Amp)
    lv. 41 Meganium (Solar)
    lv. 44 Sneasel (Frosty)
    lv. 45 Flygon (Tech)

how much training should i do before i got back to fight Ein (im at Area 5 of Mt. Battle)

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    im training at Mt. Battle before i go fight Ein...he wipped the floor with me last time lol my team is this:

lv. 40 Umbreon (Shadow)
    lv. 41 Espeon (Espio)
    lv. 41 Ampharos (Amp)
    lv. 41 Meganium (Solar)
    lv. 44 Sneasel (Frosty)
    lv. 45 Flygon (Tech)

how much training should i do before i got back to fight Ein (im at Area 5 of Mt. Battle)

Try gettin rid of umbreon, and tell me somethin, where did ya get the Flygon, import it from R/S?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You snatch a vibra.....DUH!

Sorry, I have a guide, otherwise I wouldn't know either!

Years
  • hey u guys im stuck in the game. i beat venus and caught suicune but now when i go to the pokemon lab and sue the main gate key it say cant be used now. can u guys tell me wut to do next?

Back