• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
  • i have a quick question
    lets say you beath the game and purify and trade all the pokemon over to your game boy game...can you restart the coloseum and then re-get all those pokemon then trade them abck a second time?
    sorry if this has been asked...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    I was thinking of that too. That way you could get female versions of those that were male last time. :D More breeding fun!!

I want to know something, what are the complete rules for the colloseum lev 50 areas? I don't have the manual and the menu only displays general rules :(
    Does anyone know the level sums? Are they the same as the old stadiums? Could I use say, lev 50-55 pokemon?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Ok, I've beaten the story part of the game, i just need 2 catch Ursaring, Shuckle, & Smeargle....but where's Stantler? My guide says u can get any Pok?mon again if u missed it, but I can't find out where the trainer that had it is

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • the only Pokemon i didnt snag (so far) were Stantler and Aipom (not that big of a lose though XD lol) well does anyone have a suggestion for my sixth Pokemon? (just about to go fight Ein) I got rid of Umbreon and my team looks like this now:

lv. 41 Espeon
    lv. 41 Ampharos
    lv. 42 Meganium
    lv. 44 Sneasel
    lv. 45 Flygon

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Kenta-kun: Stnatler is found in the Snagem Hideout after beating the game. Either its trainer or another trainer will appear in one location. If the other one appears, defeat her and leave and come back and Stantler's trainer should be there.

Sapphire Latios: I'd suggest a Water Pokemon for your team, perhaps Quagsire, Remoraid/Octillery, or Suicune

Fin

Mudkip Trainer
    Years
  • I Have Over 30 Snagged Pokemon in this game and more then 12 purified

The Six Pokemon in my team are

Rikou (my Strongest hes over level 75 i said over because i dont want to kepp editing)
    Umbreon (higher then lv 69)
    Maganium(spelt this one worng) (hes level 60+)
    Feraligator(never realy trained this one Level40+)
    Typhlosion(Another One Not Trained alot Level45+)
    Flygon (This one is at level 60+)

im gonna have to train feraligator and typhlosion (good thats theres a exp share)
    I Was Gonna put my level50+ absol in , but i rather theese six Because theese are the pokemon who bet all 100 trainers in mt battle,
    But i train all of the pokemon i have

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Thanx for the advice, Shadow, she was there like u said. And ya, Quagsire is part ground. that's a pretty good idea, since Raikou is electric.

As it stands, I have 46 snagged Pok?mon! (but less than 20 purified >_<)

Fin, I'd go with Entei & Suicune instead of Typhlosion & Feraligatr

Fin

Mudkip Trainer
    Years
  • Nah I Rather Stay With Them
    I Dont Really Like Entei & Suicune Well Maby Entei But I Find It Takes Too Long to purify them (exept raikou he took 1 hour he gained 10 levels when he was purified)
    Im Starting To Get Them At Higher Levels Using Exp Share at snagem hideout

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • but now dont you gotta go to the Shadow Pokemon Lab? (im pretty sure Silva gives you something...cant remember XD) and ya i think ill go train my Quagsire for Einy meanys battle XD

Years
  • I beat the game and snagged all of the Pokemon, but now I got to purify them all. I have only purified like 14, which have all been traded to my Game Boy. Also I think you can catch Deoxys (Man he's all I talk about) in it. There are so many hints at his creation by Prof. Elm that he has to have been created. Doesn't he? If not, it really got my hopes up of catching one... Oh well.

Back