• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    You can't get Deoxys, that's in Fire Red/Leaf Green (Prof. Elm isn't even in Colosseum). Those games r gonna b released out here sum time late in the year, so u can geta Deoxys then

Years
    Oh crud! Did I say Elm? I meant whoever was the bad professor in the game. *Slaps himself in face*
    I do know you can get Deoxys in FR/LG, but do you think there is any possibility to get him in PC?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Nope, sorry to disappoint u. Jirachi, as I'm ure u kno, is on the bonus disc for Colosseum, & u can get Ho-oh & the Legendary Dogs, but those r the only Legendaries u can get in the game. And I'm not 100% sure, but I think Ein was referring to Tyranitar as the "ultimate Shadow Pok?mon", since he said he made it for his boss. Either that, or it's Metagross.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    Word of advice to all colloseum'ers......when you make it to the snagem hideout do not fight the leader! Ony do so when you make sure you have all pokemon snagged....he causes everyone who spawns to dissapear. ;)

Stantler is in the base I'm sure of it.

Also, in the pokemon lab part 2, do not go too far without re-capturing those you missed....it can be cleared too and then your SOL.

Lucky for me I didn't make these mistakes....though I almost lost remoraid! :dead:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Well, I haven't played Colosseum in about 2 weeks to be honestly truthful >.> I want to undarken my Entei, but people keep saying that I should save it for Tyranitar...but I don't really want to, as I don't even like Tyranitar. Is it really worth it? Because I have trained Entei for a while and he still hasn't undarkened yet. =\

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Well, I haven't played Colosseum in about 2 weeks to be honestly truthful >.> I want to undarken my Entei, but people keep saying that I should save it for Tyranitar...but I don't really want to, as I don't even like Tyranitar. Is it really worth it? Because I have trained Entei for a while and he still hasn't undarkened yet. =\

I'd save it for Tyranitar. Whether u like Tyranitar or not is a moot point, it's very useful & has a good variety of moves

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Dark_Alakazam said:
    Word of advice to all colloseum'ers......when you make it to the snagem hideout do not fight the leader! Ony do so when you make sure you have all pokemon snagged....he causes everyone who spawns to dissapear. ;)

Stantler is in the base I'm sure of it.

Also, in the pokemon lab part 2, do not go too far without re-capturing those you missed....it can be cleared too and then your SOL.

Lucky for me I didn't make these mistakes....though I almost lost remoraid! :dead:

You have infinite chances to catch any Shadow Pokemon. I caught several Shadow Pokemon (including Remoraid, Absol, and Metagross) after beating Gonzap once in Realgam Tower, once in the Snagem Hideout, and then catching his Skarmory (and beating him again) in the Snagem Hideout.

Those people in the Snagem Hideout do dissapear after you catch their Shadow Pokemon though...

Years
    i went to the subway and down the stairs (which is b4 the subway, and beat all the 3 or 4 trainers that blocked my way to the subway). i brang the main gate key to the pokemon lab but says cant be used now. i remember Venus running w/ the 2 girls (in pink) saying id never catch her but cant remember where she went. do i need to find her once again b4 the key works? (i captured her suicune and the 2 guys alrdy blew up the other side of the room)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    i doubt he did, he needs to do that to go further in the game XD its in the colloseum where the guy is waiting for Venus to give him his shadow Pokemon, ya know where the staircase goes ya know XD

Years
    kirby00 said:
    i went to the subway and down the stairs (which is b4 the subway, and beat all the 3 or 4 trainers that blocked my way to the subway). i brang the main gate key to the pokemon lab but says cant be used now. i remember Venus running w/ the 2 girls (in pink) saying id never catch her but cant remember where she went. do i need to find her once again b4 the key works? (i captured her suicune and the 2 guys alrdy blew up the other side of the room)
    Did you even get the key to ride the subway?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    I now officially have all 48 Shadow Pok?mon *cheers*. Now I just gotta Purify them....I really wish there were more Time Flutes. Then I can get Ho-oh!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *throws confetti for Kenta-Kun* Yay! i only have 29 XD and only like 8 purified XD sad huh? (not really since im not that far in the game ^_^;;;; )

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I have purified like 12 i think and I just beat Venus...That is sad. I like to play with my favorites though!

Years
    ya i have subway key, and i rode subway. i went down the staircase and talked to the guy waiting to get the pokemon, and basically every1 in the under. i also have the lab main gate key too, but when i go to the lab it says cant be used now...

Back