• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    im at the same part as you shadow i got to the second to last guy(im bad with names) out of the total 6 you fight up their..... but i lost.... im gonna try again later

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wait, in the Under Coloseum(way under using the UFO thing to go down) when you refight Ein will he have his Raiku if i havent caught it yet?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • You get at aleast 2 chances to catch Raikou, once in Shadow Pok?mon Lab & once in Realgam Tower. I dunno about Deep Colosseum (which I think is the 1 u're referring to), I've never heard about u fighting Ein in there.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Bah...I am such a loser. I got Colosseum last night and I've made it to Pyrite Town today...Espeon and Umbreon are at level 28, and my Quilava's halfway purified (thanks to that Lon kid with the rollerblades who'll fight me again every time I stay at the hotel and go and talk to him again) I didn't even bother with Slugma or Makuhita...if I can get it in R/S I won't bother catching it. I've only played RPG mode for an hour and a half...I'll play it more this evening.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I would suggest grabbing Makuhita. You need all 48 Shadow Pok?mon purified to trade anything to RS; therefore, you NEED the Makuhita

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • im in the Shadow Pokemon lab right now and i need to remake my team XD any suggestions? ive got this so far: Shadow Gligar (have no idea why though) Sneasel, Espeon, Umbreon, Entei, and Ampharos

Ive snagged almost everyone except for Stantler (stupid thing Shadow rushed itself to death XD)

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Pokeballs ONLY!!!

I'm doing what no one has done before...CATCH ALL OF THE POKEMON WITH POKEBALLS!!! NO GREAT BALLS, ULTRA BALLS, OR MASTER BALLS OR ANY OTHER NON POKEBALLS. Just beating the game sounded to easy. And yes, even Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. On Ruby I caught Groudon with a pokeball and kept doing it over until he had a nature I wanted (I think it was a serious nature, but I'm not sure) and finally did it after about 100 tries but I did it :)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Well I beat the guy with Tropius (I hate Shadow Rush, I was only able to catch Miltank because of the blasted recoil damage), beat Nascour (I forgot Steel wasn't resistant to Electric and Ampharos KO'ed Metagross....stupid steel is resistant to everything else), and I was badly beaten by Cipher Leader (forgot his name). Back to do some more training I suppose...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    im i the same area as you shadow.. got miltank...... and i really want tropius cause he is my fav rusa poke

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Kenta-kun said:
    You also can get second chances to snag certain Shadow Pok?mon in Realgam Tower & in the Snagem Hideout.

And yeah, Ein's a pain.....it's his Lanturn that screws me over

Phantom Angel, can you get Stantler again?
    Well, after I play it all over again...
    The answer is no.
    If you want it, you might have to restart again.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I heard a rumour somewhere that Tyranitar is only purifiable with a Time Flute. I have a hard time believing this; however, it could be true. Anyone know?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • DARNIT...why don't they warn anyone about having to catch all 48 shadow pokemon before you can trade anything...now I'm going to have to reset my game V_V

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    THATS NOT TRUE!! you can trade once you have beaten rpg mode BUT you need all 48 if you want ho-oh

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I finally got the game on Sunday>_< Too bad I didn't have enough memory to play it till today>,< But now I got a new memory card and I'm good to go^_^ Too bad I ztink at znagging *.*

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
  • u can get almost all of them if u missed them, in the Snagem base at the end there's a lot of trainers u fought b4 (& a random Cipher Peon every time u pass a certain point). C'mon, it's a Nintendo game, they wouldn't make it so that u couldn't gte the majority of them again

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
  • Oh my god, this game has something against me catching Skarmory the 1st time you fight Gonzap. It has Shadow Rushed itself to detah ALL 4 TIMES I've fought it. It's had 1 HP left, & still won't be captured. Ugh, I hope it's easier the second time around

(and I don't support the fact that Rui's grandpa & grandma r Satoshi & Kasumi...partly because I don't support the satoshi-Kasumi relationship)

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm glad they changed their names for America...that's the dumbest move that nintendo ever made, to even try and convince us that Ash and Misty are Rui's grandparents. If it's not mentioned in the American version, it's not a fact, and I hope they keep it that way.

...but what does this mean for the anime? Nothing in Orre ever?

Entei is one hard sucker to catch...I can easily get him down to one HP and even paralyze him or put him to sleep, but he refuses to be caught...catching the shadow pokemon is actually the most bothersome thing in the game...it sort of ruins all my battle strategies and forces me to hold back...

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
  • They'll probably make a TV special that takes place in Orre. I dunno tho, since Orre kinda strikes me as the "middle east" of the Pok?mon world.

Back