• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
AiiNZ, I use the latest version of Advance Map. When you try and open the file, make sure a map from the rom is loaded first. Then file-->Map-->Open.

Ok, thanks sharp. Also, how are we going to make meteor falls ?
Theres probably some tiles similar and I'll have a look later.

.hack

skunkape
Years
Well, maybe due to the differences in tiles on all the maps, Lets say the story takes place 5 years after all the other games. This way, there will have been changes, so the rock climbing spots could be replaced with stairs.

Sounds good.
Good luck.
P.s. Make/Request a support banner.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Dude I remade Lavaridge Town :D also if you want I can be a johto mapper also

I like it. :)
However, the PokéCenter needs to be fixed. Keep the hot springs. I'm guessing we could say the the area cooled down and it was replaced with a Swimming Poo, or something. I don't know; I'm not in charge.

Ooh, just thought I'd inform everyone: I was talking to AiinZ a couple of days ago and we decided that all maps would be mapped with original tiles for now (as beta maps) and new tiles will be inserted when the ROM is expanded and all the maps are in. This also means that we'll require a tile spriter or 3. =P

The Blueprint

Years
Dude I remade Lavaridge Town :D also if you want I can be a johto mapper also

Yeh, that's good work, but the problem is, things cant really be exact. The Ruby pokemon centres weren't as wide as the FR ones, so just fix the centre and move the tree a tile to the right, should be good.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
Welcome to the team Faint Brushfire. :D
Also, did you get all the maps I did so far? If so, I have three maps done. ^_^
Can't we use Mt.Moon tiles for that?

The Blueprint

Years
Welcome to the team Faint Brushfire. :D
Also, did you get all the maps I did so far? If so, I have three maps done. ^_^
Can't we use Mt.Moon tiles for that?

Probably, but they aren't quite the same shade. Anyways, like Faint Brushfire said, our current maps can be classed as beta maps and we can replace the tiles when we have mapped out all the regions.

xadamxzzz:
Thats good. Have you used any custom tiles? Or are they all the originals ?

Btw, for all team members:
Can I ask your timezone and roughly what times you are on throughout the day in UK time if you can work it out?
Thanks,
- AiiNZ

Edit: I took .hack's advice into account and had an ATTEMPT at making a banner. Its not the best in the world, but it will do until someone makes a better one.

Last edited:

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
Years
Thanks glad you like it :D

On the tiles are the same but I just recolored them

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Support Tag:

PokemonCompleteTag.png

Userbar:

PokemonCompleteUserbar.png

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Jhoto or sinnoh mapper prepared for duty!!

Maps:
Spoiler:

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
Years
Wayens why should we prepare for duty those maps aren't even from games their imagination made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back