• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
  • Jhoto or sinnoh mapper prepared for duty!!

Yes, you could use bulbapedia to look at the maps and then copy them. Which region is up to you.

Wayens why should we prepare for duty those maps aren't even from games their imagination made
    I don't understand?

I'm sorry Team. I've been quite lazy today. I haven't done much work, but I'll make up for it tonight. I'll be up until early hours doing a few maps. I'll get started now with an attempt at Meteor Falls.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Code:
    Wayens why should we prepare for 
    duty those maps aren't even from games 
    their imagination made

what do you mean: those maps aren't even from games their imagination made

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • He told use to prepare to see his remade maps from other regions but they aren't

Any way what do you think of my azelia town map?

Last edited:

Ghost

Years
  • Code:
    Yes, you could use bulbapedia to look at the maps and then copy them.

i dont understand, and are we just remaking all the maps?

Im not following you adam?

The Blueprint

Years
  • Code:
    Yes, you could use bulbapedia to look at the maps and then copy them.

i dont understand, and are we just remaking all the maps?

Im not following you adam?

Yes, first, we're gonna remake them, starting as beta maps, but when theyre finished, we are gonna make some custom tiles to make them look better.

Ghost

Years
  • You do know alot of people are not fans of that!
    From what im hearing it seems boring, no new maps?

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • You do know alot of people are not fans of that!
    From what im hearing it seems boring, no new maps?

Just as boring as FRLG would appeal to you with that attitude. Except, with a whole new storyline and no recycled scripts and minor recycled sprites.

More importantly, stop typing in bold. It's annoying when it isn't DJG. :3

Ghost

Years
  • Code:
    Just as boring as FRLG would appeal to you with that attitude. Except, with a whole new storyline and no recycled scripts and minor recycled sprites.

More importantly, stop typing in bold. It's annoying when it isn't DJG. :3

Now if you wouldnt mind im talking to him.
    But i was just saying it seems weird to have the same maps.
    But if there were the two regions and the an extra
    region for after you beat the first two then it would
    be kinda new and like it continues.

And are you happy no bold.

Well im more than happy to map new routes and such, but remaking maps are kinda boring
    and sadly easy. Sorry

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Now if you wouldnt mind im talking to him.
    But i was just saying it seems weird to have the same maps.
    But if there were the two regions and the an extra
    region for after you beat the first two then it would
    be kinda new and like it continues.

And are you happy no bold.

I'm well aware, but the Rules don't state that I can't interfere, and I'm on-topic.
    It seems weird to have the same maps? Oh well in that case scrap Liquid Crystal, it's the worst hack ever. I mean what the hell, it uses the same maps as GSC! Yeah, I'm being sarcastic.
    The two regions? I believe you mean 4 plus the Orange Islands and perhaps the Sevii Islands.
    It would still be completely new. It's set in a different timezone, the same people don't live in the same houses. Lavaridge is no longer hot and has cooled down. There are new Gym Leaders, new trainers, new scripts, a new storyline. Etc.

The Blueprint

Years
  • I'm well aware, but the Rules don't state that I can't interfere, and I'm on-topic.
    It seems weird to have the same maps? Oh well in that case scrap Liquid Crystal, it's the worst hack ever. I mean what the hell, it uses the same maps as GSC! Yeah, I'm being sarcastic.
    The two regions? I believe you mean 4 plus the Orange Islands and perhaps the Sevii Islands.
    It would still be completely new. It's set in a different timezone, the same people don't live in the same houses. Lavaridge is no longer hot and as cooled down. There are new Gym Leaders, new trainers, new scripts, a new storyline. Etc.
    Aren't the Sevii Islands already In FR? And therefore wouldn't be required to map them out?

Ghost

Years
  • well i suppose the same maps are good but wouldnt it be better if you add stuff or maybe re arrange it a little bit, also im not dumb i can tell sarcasasim how ever you spell it

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Aren't the Sevii Islands already In FR? And therefore wouldn't be required to map them out?

Isn't Kanto already in FR? And therefore we wouldn't need to map it? Yeah, they're already in there, but we can make changes to them and the scripts would be different.

More importantly, we should put this in a Team thread instead of spamming work-related stuff here.

well i suppose the same maps are good but wouldnt it be better if you add stuff or maybe re arrange it a little bit, also im not dumb i can tell sarcasasim how ever you spell it

Yes, but this hack isn't for a new Region or anything else, it's a game to include all Regions and be an ultimate version of Nintendo's games. And, it's the internet, you can never tell when one is being sarcastic.

Ghost

Years
  • yeah thats where my hacks at, and shouldnt you start there in the first place that is why its called team discussion, to
    discuss and prepare before you post your hack in the scrapbox!!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • yeah thats where my hacks at, and shouldnt you start there in the first place that is why its called team discussion, to

No offense, but are you blind? This is the section name "Scrapbox" that you are talking about, and you're posting in the thread that's in the "Scrapbox". Just- read the post below.
    Thank you Mr. Mini-Mod, please come and use our services again soon. ¬¬

[Ugh, that was SPAM. Sorry, I guess I'll try and make up for this by saying that I've developed a list as to where every legendary is going to be. As a result of this, there will be 5, perhaps 6, of our own set of islands in the game. Happy hacking! :)]

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years

It's because it started out as an idea and spread into a team effort.

Ghost

Years
  • well i would of posted it in scrapbox but i like to have a good story and stuff before i put it in the scrapbox because it will get complaints

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back