• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
  • Ok, here we go. Another Map.
    Rustboro
    Pokemon: Complete

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • This project is really good idea... but I still doubt it's possible due the lack of space in gba ROMs...
    But if ya do it then you're gonna be really famous hacker.
    And by the way are ya gonna do all the events of all regions? Or just gyms?

The Blueprint

Years
  • This project is really good idea... but I still doubt it's possible due the lack of space in gba ROMs...
    But if ya do it then you're gonna be really famous hacker.
    And by the way are ya gonna do all the events of all regions? Or just gyms?

Its the regions from the games, but not the same story. Theres gonna be One big main quest, and side Quests, Involving all the old enemies from previous games. Rocket, Magma/Aqua (Maybe a new team, based on rayquaza?) and galactic.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • But if ya do it then you're gonna be really famous hacker.

I'm sorry, but I'm not here for fame. If I was looking for fame, I wouldn't go on a Pokemon site. (No offence) :P. If you want to get famous off the internet, that's what YouTube is for.

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    this is looking awesome....

this is looking like an amazing idea i'd love to be emailed about maybe being a story writer or something in that [email protected] .... if not it's cool but this is so awesome i gotta get involved

The Blueprint

Years
  • Pacifidlog

Ok, I've been trying to make pacifidlog town, but it just ain't working. I found a way to make it somewhat like it, but it looks terrible, so I'm thinking of removing it. Maybe it got destroyed during a storm?

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    i agree.... something like, Ultimate Pokemon Region Combo Game... that's a little cheesy i know but something to that effect would draw people in

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Wow, good to know I'm in :D
    The first project I've ever worked in =]
    Well, since the last one I made turned out to already of been done, could ya appoint me some maps?
    I don't mind doing Jhoto or Hoenn.

The Blueprint

Years
  • Ultimate Pokemon Region Combo Game? UPRCG? o_O That would repel me from this thread.

I Agree. I think Pokemon: Complete keeps it simple, but explains what its about at the same time.
    Anyways, Im in the process of mapping custom elite 4 battle rooms and sprites.
    These are down for the people who provide sufficient work to the hack. So Far we have -
    #1 - SharpPoint - Dark
    #2 -
    #3 - Faint Brushfire - Fire
    #4 -
    Champion - Me :p - Mixed Type.
    You can become an E4 Member if you provide a good amount of work and support.
    Thanks,
    - AiiNZ

The Blueprint

Years
  • Ok, I need someone to make me some custom tiles for the Elite 4. We need for the following arenas:
    Dark
    Fire
    Mixed (Champion)
    So far, I'll get the other type trainers soon. But up to now, anyone that can make some tiles for those arenas would be appreciated. Just edit the current Pokemon Leage Tiles.
    Thanks,
    - AiiNZ

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • I took the liberty of making the tiles for the Pokemon League I finished the fire tiles also my computer really slowed down so I might not be able to map big maps for a while and another also,
    if I'm in the elite four I want to be electric type if yes P m me so I can give you the Pokemon data
    (if I'm not in the league at least I should be the 8 gym leader if yes ill design my gym)

Edit: Done making the dark type E4 tiles

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
  • I took the liberty of making the tiles for the Pokemon League I finished the fire tiles also my computer really slowed down so I might not be able to map big maps for a while and another also,
    if I'm in the elite four I want to be electric type if yes P m me so I can give you the Pokemon data
    (if I'm not in the league at least I should be the 8 gym leader if yes ill design my gym)

Edit: Done making the dark type E4 tiles

Wow, I like those.
    Yes, you can have an e4 spot if you like.
    I've made note of my setup, as the champion. Is there any chance you could design a room for me?

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • O.k. great I would like to be in the E4 I wanna be an electric type trainer data down below
    Elite for member Adam
    Pokemon:
    1.Jolteon, attacks are:thunder bolt, thunder, quick attack, agility
    2.Electabuzz, attacks are: thunder punch, thunder bolt, brick break, shock wave
    3.Ampharos, attacks are: thunder bolt, agility, light screen, iron tail
    4.Lanturn, attacks are: hydro pump, thunder bolt, take down, supersonic
    5.Raichu (if I'm aloud Raikou)attacks are: thunder bolt, thunder, iron tail, and volt tackle

ill get on you room right away

The Blueprint

Years
  • O.k. great I would like to be in the E4 I wanna be an electric type trainer data down below
    Elite for member Adam
    Pokemon:
    1.Jolteon, attacks are:thunder bolt, thunder, quick attack, agility
    2.Electabuzz, attacks are: thunder punch, thunder bolt, brick break, shock wave
    3.Ampharos, attacks are: thunder bolt, agility, light screen, iron tail
    4.Lanturn, attacks are: hydro pump, thunder bolt, take down, supersonic
    5.Raichu (if I'm aloud Raikou)attacks are: thunder bolt, thunder, iron tail, and volt tackle

ill get on you room right away
    Cheers, and sorry, unless you can find proof of more than one raikou in existence, then no. Brushfire already has Entei (he has proof) so we wouldnt wan to many legends.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • This seems like an awesome hack. These suggestions may be impossible, but I might as well suggest...

1. Increase the level range to 200 or something, so it doesn't become a lvl 100 run by Hoenn.

2. Slow down exp gain. This is kinda... not a great suggestion :/

3. Reset levels when you reach a new region. Assuming that's even possible, it's probably easily by passed with the box.

Good luck on this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back