• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Corruption of Entei

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
  • She nuzzled closer and they were both shaking...

"S-Silver..."

He mumbled quietly.

The man noticed the shaking. He placed them on the table.

"Hold on a second, I'll be right back." He said, opening a door and walking in, then coming back, replacing them in his lap, and wrapping a blanket around them and continuing to pet them.

Silver frowned a bit and looked down at his tail.

"Do you... Hate me...?"

He mumbled sadly.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Flurry remained cuddled to his fur even after the blanket was put around them her shaking having gone down slightly. "I don't hate you Silver....there is only one being I hate and I pray I never have to see him again" she whispered before adding in a timid voice. "D-do you hate me?" she whispered before a soft purr came from her when the man petted behind her ears. Flurry smiled softly still purring as she cuddled with Silver.

Years
  • Kaiser made it to Cafe Melody around noon. He entered the cafe and still found the same people inside: the bartender, the guitarist but the business man was gone. He thought that the man probably left the city, turned insane or became a zombie.

The Minun jumped on a stool to place his orders for the bartender. "I would like to take home 6 soda pops and a beer please?" He asked the bartender. A week after being sealed off he started to get along well with the bartender.

The bartender in response produced a plastic bag and placed the Minun's orders inside it. The Minun because he sometimes fight zombies, he can loot some money after defeating them got his money and placed it on the counter.

"Have a nice day!" shouted the bartender as he left. Kaiser guessed that some people would continue their business even on the darkest times. He admired people like that.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • "No... I don't hate people... Unless they are really mean or don't like fun..."

He sighed and began brushing his own tail.

"People hate me though... My mothe-- Um... Mew, who used to be my mother, hates me, and pretty much everyone hates me, but I don't know why!!"

His voice was getting louder until he was shouting. He was crying again, holding his tail close and crying into his paws again.

Why does everyone hate me!?

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry hugged him tight. "Well I don't hate you" she whispered. "I'm not sure if any pokemon other than my old trainers Pokemon hate me...I...I was the only one who never did what I was told....he was so mean....f..from day one he always hit me....that's why I have all these scars. That's why I was found barely alive" she whimpered starting to cry again as all the memories came back to her. She knew her old trainer was still in the city and it was a matter of time before she was found by him.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Name: Hiro Matsumoto
    Personality: Hiro is a loner and excludes himself to a group of 3 or 4 friends. He is kind and caring.
    History: Hiro has alway lived in Castelia city. He got his first Pokemon when he was 12. His greatest achievement was when he beat the street league (a group of trainers who acted like the Gym Leaders of the Street.) His parents left Castelia when it first started to be plagued by zombies.
    Appearance: Hiro has blond hair and blue eyes. He is about 6'2. He wears all black.
    Pokemon:
    Pokemon: Corruption of Entei
    Zoro
    An egg( given to him by beating the Street league. Not going to reveal what hatches.)
    Weapon: Two Knives

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver frowned, still crying to himself.

Why would my mother kick me out??

His crying seemed to get worse to the point where he was laying on his side, crying into his paws, curled up tightly.

The man yawned.

"Sorry guys, I gotta get home now..."

He petted them a few more times and put them in the girl's lap, and led her outside with them, locking up the pokecenter. He left to his own home. A few minutes later, Suicune picked them up, landing at the girl's house, burnt all over. But no longer on fire.

Anything you want from there to take with you, get it, and hurry. The corrupted will be out soon. She told the girl, letting her down by her house. You are homeless now, but we can all stay at my den, just outside the city.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry looked at Suicune before curling up with Silver. "There's no way out. No way out" she whimpered voice sounding so scared as her grip on Silver tightened. She hadn't even noticed she had been placed in the care of another human. "Don't listen to what others say." she whispered to him before surprising herself and probably him too. "All that matters is that I don't hate you...and that you don't hate me" she whimpered crying harder as he did. "Pl-please calm down"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver sniffled and tried not to cry.

"I no longer have a mother... I never knew my father... No brothers or sisters... No family... One, two friends..."

He nuzzled into her, feeling warmed a bit by her fur. He curled up pressing against her side. At least there were a few pokemon that didn't hate him...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry relaxed nuzzling him back. "Your my only friend" she whispered softly nuzzling him again. "I never ever met my parents. Never and I don't know about any siblings. And before you I never had a friend" she added quietly her crying slowing as she cuddled to his warm fur for once feeling safe but then noticed it was getting dark. "Silver...t..the zombies it's....d..dark they...they'll be active...it's no-not safe!"

Years
  • Kaiser reached the skyscraper at sunset. He knew that he had to hurry as zombies may appear soon. As far as he knew, zombies only appear at night.

He went to the electricity metre on the ground floor and used his electricity to temporarily power up the elevator. The Minun then got his supplies and went on the elevator. Although he is still angry, he was glad that he didn't meet any zombies for the day.

When he reached his floor, he ran to the kitchen and placed his supplies in the fridge. After finishing his work, he decided to lie down on the couch to plan his next move for the next day before sleeping on the couch.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Cavern walked on the streets with nothing to do right now. He walked towards the harbour and looked at the Skyarrow bridge from Castelia. It was large and magnificent, and Cavern admired its design very much. But then the metal reflected the sunlight onto his face, causing him to flinch and step back.

Being with a Trainer was fun, and he had a lot of adventures with the last one. Of course, being like this - alone, had more freedom, but he liked the old days.

"Cavern, Dual Chop, then finish with Take Down!" a boy, wearing a cowboy hat pointed at the enemy's pikachu, and Cavern nodded at his trainer with determined eyes. Cavern charged and brought the Pikachu airborne by punching him into the air. Then he chopped from above, punching the Pikachu onto the ground. Before the Pikachu could react, Cavern dropped and slammed at him using Take Down, causing him to faint instantly.

Cavern turned and beamed at his master, enduring the pain from Take Down. His master, wearing a classy cowboy hat, patted his shoulder, "Good Job Cav-"

Before he could finish he was dragged away by a dark force, later confirmed as Entei's corrupted soldier. Cavern ran after his Master, but he was gone...Cavern could hear his master screaming painfully and calling his name....but Cavern couldn't find him anywhere...after a while...it was silent.

"Master..." Cavern said, and his first tear rolled down his cheeks as he walked away...

Cavern shook his head. He didn't want to think about that...he sighed. A new trainer probably could make him forget about it.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Hiro woke up. It was quiet for Castelia City. No sirens, no loud music and no crowds of people. Then He rembered. The zombie plague had taken over the city. He went to his computer to get communications with the outside world. Then he fell to the ground. Everything went black. He heard the words "Brother......Human......Traitor!" It sounded like a Pokemon voice. Where had he heard it before. He had an idea. He would put out posters to get all the survivors to meet at his apartment. He went out to do just that. On the way out, he noticed something strange. It looked like a Pokemon. It growled at him. He thought, Entei oh no, he'll kill me! Then he realized it was a Garchomp. He asked if it had a trainer. It just shook its head. He thought, It trainer must have been killed.He then started putting up posters.

Last edited:

FallenDestiny

Looking for a Pair.
    Years
  • Juliet looked down at the two Pokemon in her lap and sighed setting them down. She hated to do this but how was she supposed to take care of two other Pokemon when she could barely take care of herself. "I'm sorry....I don't want to leave you. But There's no way I can take care of you two when I can barely take care of myself. I'm so sorry" she whispered tears in her eyes before petting both Pokemon once and grabbing her bag and bat and running into the darkness in search of a place the zombies couldn't get to.

(Sorry but I won't be active for awhile. recently been kicked out so I have to make sure I have food and power in my new apartment. So that means a job I'll get one when I can, this is a free form RP so just do whatever you want)

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (And I am supposed to take over? I'm honored you'd pick me :3 ... Get back soon though...)

Silver whimpered as the girl took off. Suicune sighed and looked back at the pokemon on her back.

"Then we'll just go... You two alright...?"

Silver said nothing. He was crying again, his paws over his eyes. He thought she left because she hated him too.

Lilliana

Years
  • When the girl left Flurry started trembling again and cuddled as close as she could to Silver's fur her paws wrapped around him. "It's okay Silver...she didn't leave for the reason you think. She didn't take us with her because she'd have no way to take care of us. Just like she said it's okay" she whimpered cuddled to his warm fur she started to purr lightly hoping to calm him down as the sounds of Zombies filled the streets of Castelia. Entei why did you do this...why!

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver cried a little less, snuggling into Flurry's fur, listening to her purr, feeling a bit better. Suicune growled as zombies approached at all angles. She let out a furious Blizzard and bounded away to the den, where she started a fire in the den center, and placed the pokemon by it.

"There are thousands of berries to eat in a pile over there." She instructed them, mostly to Flurry, because Silver was still busy in tears. "The zombies can't get in this cave. You're safe as long as you stay in. I'm off to help the people of Castelia." With that, she bounded away in long leaps.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry nodded before staying snuggled with Silver still purring. "it's okay we're safe now" she whispered before looking to the bile of berries and going over bringing back an assortment of berries to Silver curling around him again cuddled to his fur. "Here are some berries...dig in" she whispered nudging a Sitrus berry toward him her paws wrapped around him again. "It's okay"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver looked at the berries scattered in front of him. He imagined his bag, berries and things dumped everywhere, after Mew smacked his pack to the floor and disowned him, screaming. He cringed at the thought and his crying suddenly worsened.

How could she do this to me...?

His crying was terrible now. Hurt filled him and poured from his eyes.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry looked worriedly and kept nuzzling him over and over purring trying to calm him "Shh, it's okay. The past doesn't matter. It doesn't. All that matters is right now your with someone that cares about you" she whispered hugging him tight letting him cry into her fur. "I'm here Silver your not alone" she whispered over and over trying her best to calm him.

Back