• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    I just noticed this game today and i read all the pages this is one of the greatest games i have ever seen now i have one question:
    Can i be in your game
    Sprite: Pokemon Crystal's Reflection i do have permission from avatar
    opening: Im kinda shy but would you like to battle?
    I win: Wow i cant believe i won. must be my lucky day.
    I lose: I knew it would turn out like this
    Pokemon: Beautifly ditto togetic

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah you can be tbw most of the tilesets made are custom im just editing trees to my own ones im not using a fire red or hoen them im making a custom one so that all the houses have a crisp clean and neat look

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Jasmine's #1 fan said:
    I just noticed this game today and i read all the pages this is one of the greatest games i have ever seen now i have one question:
    Can i be in your game
    Sprite: Pokemon Crystal's Reflection i do have permission from avatar
    opening: Im kinda shy but would you like to battle?
    I win: Wow i cant believe i won. must be my lucky day.
    I lose: I knew it would turn out like this
    Pokemon: Beautifly ditto togetic

Jasmine I don't want to sound mean but you really should try harder on your sprites. If their more than just simple recolors you have more of a chance of being put into a game.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    This Game Keeps on Getting Better, and as long as I keep seeing Promissing Screens, Im Happy!

Years
    Wow, seeing the new screens, it's getting really better! I'm looking forward the beta! I wonder what kind of mini games we'll be able to play.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    Well, this game has become one of my favourites. And I haven't even played it yet.

So, too the buisness.

I have quite some experience in bug finding and bug fixing. It would be **** fun too debug your game too.
    Of course, making such stuff is impossible for me, but I can point out errors, or make temporary solutions.

If I can be a De-Bugger, send the current version of the game too [email protected]

And as a disclaimer: I promise not too distribute the game in any way possible, nor remake the game as my own. This game is copyrighted (C) too it's creator, Darkgoten, and may not be used by anyone else than permitted testers and/or permitted civilians. As an addition, I want the mods too permanently ban me from the forums if I break any of my promises at all.
    I also promise that I will do the best in my abilities too make sure the game is 100% bug-free, and I must also send the game back too Darkgoten, with a notepad file containing details of the bug(s) found, then delete the file from my computer.

Good enough? IF you'd like, I can also just try too debug it myself, but that would be a risk I would not reccomend you too take.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    Is there any update yet, darkgoten?
    (i have ask dakrgoten many times for become this game beta tester but i din't get any reply from he)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Hrrm this game is very intersesting i cant really rate it properly.
    As your asked dark goten here is my sign up form

Taunt: To be a great trainer one must be prepared for anything.Lets see if you are!
    I win: As I said To be a great trainer one must be prepared for anything, unlike you were
    I loose: Well youve shown me that you we're prepared
    After battle: With your pokemon at your side anything is possible you just have to beleive
    Pokemon:Beldum, Bagon, Tododile, Eevee, Psyduck and Spheal

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Awsome New Screens Darkgoten Keep Up The Good Work!

And Did You Ever Think About That Idea And Trainer I Sent You A While Back?

*Holy Music Plays* 100th Post

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    To me, this is the best game that I saw on this site so far. Keep up the good work!

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    well here is something i have been working on
    my box cover I only have the back done
    Pokemon Crystal's Reflection
    Ps ill post screens of the trainers soon

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It looks great. Just hope that the game is as great.

Sorry. I am sure it will be.

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    I just got back to PC and seeing this has made me very excited hehe, this game has some major potiential, it looks great, and all these new features, you just wont get bored of this game hehe, i'm glad i came back to find something this awesome !

Keep Up the Awesome work !!!!!!

P.s i think your doing the right thing releasing a demo later, when you have all/most of the bugs out, it will make it more enjoyable

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    This game that you have seems like Nintendo made this and could make alot of money. Me being an RM2K3 game maker, I now see that you can do ALOT more than the basic RTP. Anyways, great work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back