• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay dudes. I am starting to get very pissed at people who vote my game down and
    when i look at my topic no bad comment is listed its all compliments.
    I want my gave to ascend and i dont want it getting voted down out of jealousy OK.

Now for all my LOYAL fans. Here is a partial update

I have basicly decided to impliment orange islands and Kanto reigons to the game
    i am basicly going to have cutscenes. So you can play as ash, misty,brock,team rocket
    and as the main hero in the game Max. I have also decided to also allow people if the
    want to add a little storyline to it. For example since in my game im going to have orange, johto and Kanto and all will feature league compettions so you can enter your main character in the league with ure own pokemon ect,

Okay ill post screens later

Years
    hey goten it me naruto from zerogamez.com do u have any new screens yet? oh and PLEASE PUT RUKARIO IN THE GAME maybe make the wave region as a 4th region PLEASE PLEASE please do it and also add hoen if u dont plan to casue i wana see blaziken and groudon in action when i play it ( i love blaziken)

Last edited:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Don't request so many features...that will really delay a release

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Sounds Really Cool, Never Have I Seen An Orange Island Game.
    Sounds Like A Lot Of Work Though, If You Need Help With Anything Pm Me
    Check Out My Sprite Showcase (Look At The Maps!) For An Example.

You Should Make The Game How Your Going To Make It But After Its Done, I Dont Know If Its Possible, You Could Add The Hoenn Or Sevi Isles Or Battle Frontier As An Expansion Pack. If Its Not Possible To Make An Expanison Just Edit The Game After Its Done.

Awsome Job! Love The Pokemon Mood Systems, Maybe Have The Player Have Mood Systems And Insert Resturaunts And Upstairs Poke Center Beds For Sleep.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    Can't wait for a demo, i think the demo will release less than 20 hour from now

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    notsure said:
    Can't wait for a demo, i think the demo will release less than 20 hour from now

I Doubt it. Darkgoten has been adding features, but although he did say the 24th, it will all but most likely be Delayed.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay dudes im coding and making more sprites la di da di da

but i have finished my pokemon stadium tileset and map plus im planning to release a
    game trailer sometime soon.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back