• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Dude, I never said to you to concentrate on the game, or to not to concentrate.

I just adviced you to keep your thoughts in reality, to what's possible inside Rm2k3. If you can acomplish everything you said, fine by me. If you can't... sorry.

I want other people to see the game critise it.

This a critic. My critic. They don't have to be like "OMGWTH F*******ing game!!1!11one! I luv it i'm n00b"

No more,

~Azura.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    well lets go back on topic but yes thanks for your critic but ive posted screenshots of most systems working so just watch and see, These are just creative ideas and i need the critic to either tell me what i should do make the game better not to illiminate the features to make it look more boring.

Anyway lets get back on topic , im currently setting up the fanclub on a website,
    -LINK REMOVED- im a moderator over there so it can much more secure. After you have joined please pm me there and i will decide on 26th may 2006 who will be in the club, Thanks bye

Last edited by a moderator:

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Well, I told you what to do: ¬¬

Keep your game inside what's possible

If you don't like my critic, I said, that's fine by me.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Some of the recolors on your first post are a bit too bright for my taste. Lovin' the sun ray in the rain and the picture taking thing.

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    hey nice work man, everything looks great. do you have any Idea How long will it be till this comes out? or whether you'll let out a preview for us?

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Poke_DaviD said:
    Nice looking, keep at it MysticTrunks..^.^..its DaviD btw!

What im darkgoten....
    from zerogamez
    and im the creator of this game mystic trunks is another guy on zerogamez..

dark_fire15

Pokemon Trainer Colton
    Years
    Hey Darkgotne it's me again I wanna join your fan club! I'm starting to work on my Cameo. Also I'm working on the Map you wanted! Keep up the good work! This game has my vote for Game of 2006.

dark_fire15

Pokemon Trainer Colton
    Years
    Here's My cameo! Me!

Trainer Sprite

Chara

Name: Colton
    Pokemon: Typhlosion Male LV.41, Sneasal Female LV.39, Rapidash Female LV.40, Flareon Female LV.37, Houndoor Male LV.39.
    Talk to Message: Alright I'll Battle with you. But you Better Be Careful!
    Win Message: Maybe you should be more Tactical.
    Lose Message: Eh I wasn't thinking right.
    Other: I Don't Know.

lizzyman92

Miscellany
    Years
    Anyway lets get back on topic , im currently setting up the fanclub on a website,
    -LINK REMOVED- im a moderator over there so it can much more secure. After you have joined please pm me there and i will decide on 26th may 2006 who will be in the club, Thanks bye
    Put the link in ur sig so when we click on the pic it goes to ur site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back