• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Everything is look fantastic. I anticipate the release, of a demo, or the project.
    Just some Constructive Criticism, take nothing personally, and it's not really a big deal, but, your trees, is it just me, or do they seem to be edged.
    Like it looks like a straight edge when you look at the trees.
    For example, say this is a tree: ((()))
    Your tree looks like this: ((())|
    It's pretty distinct to me, but it's not that much of an issue.
    The game is looking splendid.
    :)

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay
    Drumrole

These are the people in the fanclub,

Membership for the fan club

1.Gibslpsg
    2.Dufe
    3.Dash
    4.Tbone2356
    5.Korin Prije
    6.Thiago_4th Hokage
    7.Spike6958
    8.Kyle Katern
    9. Yuoaman
    10.Lil Blaze
    11.~*Nariko*~
    12.RMXPUser462

Well every one thats the list but there are currently 8 places left and on monday ill choose please pm me if you really want to be in and ill see what i can do.

MONDAY everyone will recieve there unqiue id number and password plus the website sent to you via a pm. Thanks

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I wonder how DG changed the font style on those message windows...

Any clue?

Years
    Whoa. Excellent screenshots. The social interaction between the character and the pokemon simply makes it more real. Awesome. ^^. I just love the extra systems you put in there. And the message box, I like how different it is. A boost in originality. And that list of features there, I hope you manage to complete that and not disappoint us now. :P.

Oh and have you got a working demo? If so, mind if you provide me the link? Thanks. ^^.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    @Theosage: He doesn't have a demo as of now...

@Dashiel: So there will be a picture for every little conversation in the game? o_o

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Of course I know Rm2k3 can't handle such custom text box (however if you are good with pictures you can do something like that, using a transparent text box and putting an image in it's place).

But I just thought that no one would try to do a picture for each conversation (!!!!!), so I thought Darkgoten had only changed the font style.

Well... I almost feel sorry for him having to write those conversations and later assigning them to events...lol

~Azura.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    hmm hahaha dont feel sorry its a blast, i love my game and i love taking time and care over it.
    muhahah i just added a pokemon trading card minigame to it..

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    It has been a while since i have posted, it seems like alot of people like this game. I jsut wish i could code this well. Anyway DG i hope that you stay on tract and get this done, i can't wait to see a finished product

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    i dnt think n e 1 can, and dg GOD u have allot of minigames

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back