• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey what about an online fuction? :rolls: Ok let it better that would be really difficult wouldn't it? :P
    Anyway, it's getting better and better by the time going!

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah that sounds cool but i dont wanna make it online im thinking of making a multiplayer system though and on my website everyone can compette like gain points and get minigames and prizes

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Hm.....a online fuction???well its good but now that he has done lot of things....i think that if he complete's this game could make one! It will be perfect! Well continue with the good work!

Years
    Darkgoten said:
    yeah that sounds cool but i dont wanna make it online im thinking of making a multiplayer system though and on my website everyone can compette like gain points and get minigames and prizes
    That sound really interesting! Anyway, I think that online battles or trades would be really difficult to make so ok :P The game is yet really interesting though, I'm looking forward for its release, as everyone I guess xD

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Wow, Darkgoten! This game looks amazing! And plenty of good ideas to boot! Good luck with this! Oh, and as for the ideas, how about a quest on the Sevii Islands, and put gyms on each one, so after getting their 7 badges, you take the Elite Four challenge against the Orange Crew or another group of your choice (heh, I may've given myself an idea for my Gold remake lol).

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    hmm impresive,will the pokedex activate once you capture a pokemon or run into one like in the animie? i like the evolution stage catagory its awsome. will shiny pokemon be in the game?

Years
    Just so cool~! Man the game is awesome. It's undoubtedly the best of all times of fangame making~! Pokedex is really nice as well ;)

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yep shinny pokemon will be in this game. It will run like the anime seris and it is voice actuvated

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    wow this game looks amazing i could help a bit if you want im manly good at maping i will add you to msn and we can talk about it

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    OKay I have a suggestion...
    I dont know if people would like it or not but could you like sell rare candy's and masterballs in the poke marts???

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    but in most pokemon games you only get one master ball why would you want to sell it?

Years
    jaguar I think that this would make the game easier, more boring and in my opinion kind of n00bish... Who would like to train his Pokemon with rare candies (not me at least...) and what's the point of catching a Pokemon without your own try... That's my opinion though.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yeah I totally agree because masterballs are valueble and by making this game i dont want to make it easy..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back