• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    Hey come on dudes!! *take a deep breathe...*(calms down)
    That was just a suggestion...
    So roughly how much percent is done...and what date do you think a demo may come out??

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    Judgeing by the screem shots i would say he has only done the first few parts of the game,Darkgoten if you don't mind could you show some screem shots of a shiny pokemon battle,im looking foward to playing this game.

~Fm~

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Darkgoten...Instead of constantly adding new features, do the game and complete it without trying to add more stuff...there is a firm line between a good game and an overdone game. PLUS! remember to make back ups!

PS: could you tell me when we are likely to be able to play this game?

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I totally agree with an overdone game but my game is not overdone. I think that it is just unique. I want my game to be differrent thats why I set it in the Johto reigon so i could make the maps using the tilesets. Thats why my storyline is original and also mixes in to the crystal storyline. Thats why I called it crystal's Reflection because a reflection is not exactly the same but it connects.

I also think that since im putting allot of effort into my game so i rekon that my game wont be realeased so quickly.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    lol i havent been on this site for a while but your game got me back on may i say can you add orre orange islands and sevi islands.
    and can i be a beta tester and what i you making this with again

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    yeh i think this game is the best i have seen of pokemon plz don't let this game die... most ppl start the game and work hard on it and show to others but then after a couple of months the game dies

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I really want to see a trainer AND double trainer battle...PLEASE!

Years
    Darkgoten, you do not have permission to use my overworld sprites, and as such, I ask you to remove them.

xXFallenXx said:
    Wow. I am REALLY impressed. The Pokemon overworld sprites are just AWESOME. You did an amazing job!

10000000/10
    The custom overworlds are mine.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    Avatar means the pokemon sprites used in the game or if im wrong about those then its proberly the trainers overworlds i never realized they where stolen though

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay avatar Ill remove em because someone sent me a bunch of stuff and in there were those sprites Ill change em.

And please can u tell me what is ures on my game cause i honestly dont know

and no the game isnt stopping. Cause most of the stuff Ill be doing will be custom and the thing is if I knew those sprites where avaters I wouldnt have used em

Plus the chikorita cydnaquil and totodile are mine!

The rest were in a zip folder and I used em

Just contact me and tell me exactly which things are ures and Ill change em

Last edited:

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay I know have pmed u avatar and I have decided to remove the sprites since im on holiday i will keep the update on and ill remake more sprites but im wondering if i could use your hero characterset

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back