• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    @ DG: IF YOU STOP MAKING THIS GAME I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!!! Haha, jk, but seriously, dont stop working on it, and take your time, whole gameplay looks great!

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Darkgoten, can i be in the fanclub?? It would be so great :3

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Can i join the fanclub. This looks like the best game i've seen so far. keep it up

spencer12122

genius,which I am one of them
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    this game rocks

all prase the migty darkgoten he maketh the game he destroyet the game!!!!!
    this game will rock!!!!!!
    rock!!!!!!

spencer12122

genius,which I am one of them
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    mascot

and can i plz be in the fan club
    ill be the mascot woody the wood chuck!!!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Thorns would love to be in the fanclub for this, but she knows she'd be rejected. There are too many people requesting to be in it already. Ah well. *shrugs* Guess that's her luck...

crasher191

The raw power of dragons...
    Years
  • hey man great game you got going here. Ive been watching it for a while. Anyway could i be in the fanclub please? Thanks and keep the good work up!!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Trainer Rachel said:
    sry, but he needs overworld sprites

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Dashiel said:
    I laugh at all the kids who have never supported this game in the past just waltzing into the thread and asking to be FC members.
    If by any chance that I would fall into this category, that's because I had never heard of it before (I don't check the Hack forum much at all) but the moment I did, I decided it was cool and would like to join =D

And here's my finished sprite sheet:

I'm still deciding on which Pokemon I'll have and that kind of stuff (like the speech, etc) but I'll let ya know soon ^_^

~T. Rachel

Waudby

Well this isnt a hack. Hence the reason its in the Games Showcase for your OWN games. Its being made in rk2k3 lol. But DG things look good, glad to see youre still working on this. I hope you finish this game off. Has real potential.

-Waudby-

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Dashiel said:
    I laugh at all the kids who have never supported this game in the past just waltzing into the thread and asking to be FC members.
    I agree 100% all they do is just click on the game's link read every page and ask to be in the club without a comment at all.

Man its been awhile since i posted here the game gets improving every time I look at it and to be honest i think this proabably is the best pokemon game in PC that I know of.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Waudby said:
    Well this isnt a hack. Hence the reason its in the Games Showcase for your OWN games. Its being made in rk2k3 lol.
    -Waudby-

Oh, well right, that's what I meant =P See, I check these fan game forums so rarely I don't even remember what they're called! Lol.

-Rachel

Nova92

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Dashiel said:

if i fall into this catergory is because i havent come here in a while and havent checked the game section alot.

Nova92

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    im not like that. i joined in march and stopped coming after 3 weeks and only started coming again 3 days ago

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back