• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyland

Pokemon elite trainer
Years
  • oh man why did you tell us now the days will pass by realy slowly till then... oh well thanks for telling. i guess.

stingo123

Pokemon is my life!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    This game looks super awsome! but how do we know it's real and not fake with just pasting sprites on a pic? no offence he :p

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    yuoaman said:
    There will be no demo, he is only going to release the full game, no DEMO's!!!!
    No, Darkgoten said he might release a demo before he releases the full game, it says that earlier in the thread.

Tycus

That Guy.....
    Years
  • Hey Im back
    AND SHIZ
    WoW Darkgoten you have worked rly hard on this and its just becoming awesome !!!!

I can't wait for a demo (If there is one) and lol cna u make use that the demo gose up to the bit with me ????

skyland

Pokemon elite trainer
    Years
  • today is the second and he promised us an update today. im thinking he got the stuff for the update ready but he didnt put it up yet. i can wait i stinkig more day so you can too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wow. This is still going strong. And still looking awesome.

Are the overworld sprites custom, Mysterious Dungeon or both?

The only problem is that you're using battle sprite on the OW. I dunno why I have a problem, I guess I just expected more than that.

But nevermind, you're still doing a great job, keep it up!

axz

the artist
    Years
  • this is for the trainer thing if your still doing it then heres sprites
    Pokemon Crystal's Reflection
    [/URL][/IMG] the 4 first trainers i trainer want to use name:zane intro:im unstopable see if you can even scratch my pok'emon win:heh your the weakest trainer i fought ever ! lose: wah noo i cant lose not now :pok'emon venasaur,gardevoir,dragonite,tyranitar,meganium,swampert. you can use other sprites and i can make you a few to

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back