• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    I just love the screenshots, but wasn't there a trailer on this massive update?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2006
    This looks great hope it finishes when could we be expecting demos/betas

I like the flying idea ,pokenews ect nice work.

aKaDeMiKs

Kiss my pixels
    Years
    The Rpg Maker series is great for making such a diverse game. I like this, it has a real community feel about it allowing people to be in the game etc.

The CBS looks pretty nice - the concept is great.

Maybe add 1-2 custom Pokémon which are really hard to catch/find ;)

Overall i'm glad to see this project is still alive as most Pokémon fan game makers quit half way through. You have a big following and no doubt it will continue to support you fully.

Good job.

P.s to Avatar referring to the post about not allowing him to use certain material. You are being harsh and the only thing you did was hinder the progress of a good project. This is the internet anything you post and make public will no doubt be ripped and circulated. And in the case of finding someone using your work why be so harsh about it? You could of simply said ''Hey I made them overworld sprites you can credit me for them or not use them." instead of the approach you took. :/ You should be supporting projects like this.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    aKaDeMiKs said:
    The Rpg Maker series is great for making such a diverse game. I like this, it has a real community feel about it allowing people to be in the game etc.

The CBS looks pretty nice - the concept is great.

Maybe add 1-2 custom Pokémon which are really hard to catch/find ;)

Overall i'm glad to see this project is still alive as most Pokémon fan game makers quit half way through. You have a big following and no doubt it will continue to support you fully.

Good job.

P.s to Avatar referring to the post about not allowing him to use certain material. You are being harsh and the only thing you did was hinder the progress of a good project. This is the internet anything you post and make public will no doubt be ripped and circulated. And in the case of finding someone using your work why be so harsh about it? You could of simply said ''Hey I made them overworld sprites you can credit me for them or not use them." instead of the approach you took. :/ You should be supporting projects like this.
    Just because there's the high probabilty of doing so, doesn't make it right. Avatar is the mod of the GD forums,
    but that doesn't mean he should support everything about the projects being made. I personally think he made
    the right decision. We should respect the original owner's material IMO.

Anyway, it's nice seeing the screens in a while. Looking forward to updates as ever. xD

aKaDeMiKs

Kiss my pixels
    Years
    But the chance is due to the way resources are spread how was he creator of this game supposed to know? The way he warned him was harsh as if he purposely stole them. I don't care if he's a mod btw, mod or not i'll stand by my opinion that the way he went about telling him was wrong. This is a nice community and he wasn't polite at all...Moderators should try to create a friendly atmosphere.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    aKaDeMiKs said:
    But the chance is due to the way resources are spread how was he creator of this game supposed to know? The way he warned him was harsh as if he purposely stole them. I don't care if he's a mod btw, mod or not i'll stand by my opinion that the way he went about telling him was wrong. This is a nice community and he wasn't polite at all...Moderators should try to create a friendly atmosphere.
    Still, judging by your post, you do admit it was wrong. I'll apologise on Avatar's behalf if you did thing he was harsh,
    but he's just trying to enforce the rules... Hope you understand. I won't be saying anything more on the subject.

Anyway, I've been wondering whether or not you're going to do something like 2 different versions like some other people on the forum.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
    wow its looking great. i am really liking the progress of this game. you sure are keeping it alive. good job and i wish you luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back