• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Wars

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    I made the sprite 4 my character it kind of stinks though
    Pokemon: Darkness Wars

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Yeah I go carried away with the brown spray XD

OS: Okay then I'll shall wait for your true opinion on the comic

And Comic 6 is up (I spelt "three" wrong in this comic XD) and I just wanted to know.. which comic do you think I made better so far this one or Minerals of Chaos?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • Ok your definately getting better at this but you need to work on your text boxes. You go over the edges of the white areas to much. See those 2 little blue lines in the white bit? Their barrier lines. Try to keep your text within them. Expand the text box in neccisary.

Latias Tamer

Aww..Poor lil Cynda..
    Years
  • lol nice update Houndoom1. I think the new comic is kinda fuuny. Their about to die and as they get to the door it loos as if Martin and the other man are just standing there.lol while tim is the only one running..lol

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Well yeah! I couldn't find any walking sprites for them so I had to use that XD

Edit: Comic 7 is up! Most of the people I PMed that they would be in comic 10 are in this one.

Back