• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon DawnRuby and DuskSapphire

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
  • I don't think it really matters, but whatever, I'll change the credits sooner or later.

Mapping Oldale Town! Hooray!

Sorry for not being active for a while with the project: Too many school assignments. :(

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Maps needed to be added before demo:

Route 102, 103, Petalburg City, Route 104, Petalburg Woods, and Rustboro City

Only 6 maps (Plus houses and Gyms, no Devon Corp in demo) to go!

Expect a demo in a few weeks! (Honestly, I'm proud that I'm actually devoted to this game. :) )

Also, I pondered this lately, and the game will have a total of 1 demo, 4 alphas, and then the final version.

Also: I desperately need a New Pokemon Spriter. Blaniel (If he will sprite the new Pokemon) can't do all 107 by himself! I'll contribute a few myself, such as Falcent (the one in my album is in beta stage)

I also looked over the 107 that I planned, and I'm actually impressed with myself. Out of the 107 Pokemon that I made up, only 34 are pre/evolutions. The other 73 are not related in existing Pokemon's evolutionary lines.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    That is good news, I'll keep an eye out for that demo. ;)

Blaniel

Graphic designer/spriter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    about the spriting, i need info on what pokemon you need, and also... will the demo be playable on nds?

w8 i just found out it is impossible to port rmxp to ds

Last edited:

Blaniel

Graphic designer/spriter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Thanks have you taken a look at the new titles and have you seen the buttons for your forum?

Last edited:

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • yup, I've seen the title screens. I'm not really all that interested in the buttons. I like them. But I don't feel like changing the original ones as its just a waste of time.

I added some changes to Altering Cave. You need the national dex to enter, and it's full of...
    Spoiler:

Adding Events to Route 103, then moving on to Route 102. :)

BTW, I'll send you the PM that I mentioned earlier now.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Sorry for triple posting, but this is an update!

Screenshots posted! And 15 of them, too!

I have a lot of free time now because of winter break, so expect a lot of updates!

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Close to Demo Release! :)

There hasn't been a single post here in 5 days...why is this?

Anyway, I just finished mapping Petalburg City, and I also finally added RPGXP to my laptop, so I can work on the game all week now.

Only 4 more maps til the demo release!

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Lack of updates, and the fact that the front page is really boring. I could send you an improved version of it in a pm?

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Lack of updates? I update about 2 times a week, sometimes 3. Is that not good enough?

But yeah, whatever. I'll update the thread more often then.

I would definitely love a new front page. I myself started to think that it's boring.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Ok, I'll have a go at it.

And I know you have a Lot of updates, but they're all in words, no screens, maps or sprites.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • I dunno, you actually have a scripter, someone I long for.

Thanks, though.

Anyway, Giratina Origin Forme has been added to the game. Why? Because it plays a role in the post-storyline.

I'll get around to adding more forms and mapping the last map soon.

Oh yeah, and

WE (or I) NEED HELPERS BADLY! I'm the only active team member!

Thank you. :)

Back