• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Demon's Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Could I possibly join?

Form: Absol
    Description: Nothing special but a red slash across her eye.
    Personality: Powerful, intelligent, confident
    History: When she was little a huge Vigoroth came up and slashed across the eye because she tried to fight with it.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I nod. "Yes that would be the smart thing to do. But it doesn't matter how much we beg they'll never let us in willingly, we'll either have to sneak or fight." I think back to all the times I have been rejected and get kinda mad. I toss my sword in the air then catch it in my mouth and fly in a few circles before landing again in front of Treecko.

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
    Sure you can join, Abskull

BIC-
    I looked at both of my newfound friends.
    "So it's decided then. We'll travel together. But one thing is not for certain. Which way do we go? Do we try to convince the Tangela we mean no harm, which I do not recommend; travel along the Sun River, or Climb all the way up Sun Cliffs?" I pointed my head toward the cliffs.

Alana

Years
    "Well if its all the same to you I think we should go up the mountain, its the least guarded and I almost made through there once." I look at my sword and think for a while.

Alana

Years
    "You must have really thick fur if your that hot. Its just regular temp here. But your an Eevee so I don't know how much you are affected by hot and cold."

OOC: This is Demon world not quite a living hell.

Alana

Years
    I look up and stare up the mountain. "I don't have any problems with mountins but I don't kow how well you guys can climb."

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
    "I can help everyone climb" I mused. "I have suction cups on my feet, and they could cling well to the side of the mountain.." I stared at the others, including the Eevee, who had just joined us.
    "Don't blame yourself for being warm", I said. "This is the point where the Sun is the hottest. Many say it's where the most rays of sunlight hit our region, but many outcasts say it's the work of Sun Rayquaza...

Alana

Years
    Nodds, "Yeah call it a mith. Well now that we've got that settled we should get going." I flip my sword up and catch it in my beak before taking off and hovering about 5 feet from the ground. I motion that the others should get moving and that I'll catch up with them but its very clear. I'm not used to traveling with others. I think I really need to get a sheath or something for this sword.

Alana

Years
    OOC: We're about to go up the mountain. But first I'm going to make a sheath for my sword.

Alana

Years
    I land and go into the wood. When I come back out I have a hansome shaeth at my side. I put my sword away and wakl to the other Pokemon, "Sorry for the delay I guess we can go now."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back