• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Demon's Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Dark_Espeon I think I have a sprite for you.
    Pokemon: Demon's Rise
    It doesn't have a Sapphire on its forhead but I hope it works.

P.S. After she replys I'll delete this post.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: ooooo i likie.^^ yup, that looks like saphira. without the sapphire diamond and eyes, though.

ic: saphira stumbled through the forest, having no idea where she was going. she had just been in a huge battle, and wanted to rest but knew the angels and demons were on patrol. exuasted, she collasped.

Alana

Years
    Swift heard a comotion near by. She took flight and started scanning the trees. Finally spoting a Pokemon on the ground. She flew closer to investagate.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira could hear someone nearby, but she didnt have the energy to look for them. she lay there, alone and cold by herself.

Alana

Years
    Swift could see that the Espeon was badly hurt. She landed beside her and said, "Hey are you Ok?"

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
    I watched the Mew fall to the ground, struck by an attack I didn't recognize. then I saw what was responsible: Jirachi.
    "I thought you were good!" I called.
    "It's not safe here", It spoke in a ghastly voice. "Turn back, turn back, turn back..."

Alana

Years
    Swift stared at the Jirachi. "Theres no way you can make me turn back." She took flight and faced the Jirachi and braced for a fight. "If your lookin for a fight you've got one Angel."

Alana

Years
    Swift moves slightly and a Shadow Ball attack hurtles past heading for the Jirachi. "Hey who were you aiming for?!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back