• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Demon's Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "My mother did not give me a name either. And until just now I didn;t have one. But now I do and I like it Swift." I look at her. "Why don't you make your own name." I sit down beside her.

Alana

Years
    "Yeah Flame is a good name." I get up too. "So Flame are you going to come with us to the light world?"

Alana

Years
    "yeah me to." I replyed. Then I smiled and said, They'll like you just fine, now come on." I take flight and move towards the others.

Alana

Years
    I flew in circles injoying the wind. After a while they could see the mountain luming high above them. I shivered slightly at the sight of it. "Somehing seems different this time, but I can't tell what it is." I whispered to herself. Turning I called to the others, "Hey why don't we rest before we start up the mountain, we'll need all the stregnth we have."

Alana

Years
    I landed beside the Eevee and poked him with my sword. "Hey its not nao time, we're just resting if you fall asleep we'll be delayed."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    is it too late to join? if not....

Name: saphira
    Pokemon: espeon
    Description: black with a sapphire diamond on the middle of her forehead. sapphire eyes
    Personality: a bit of a loner, curious, and a kind and loyal friend.
    History: basically what the plot says. saphira wants to be light.

howzat? can i start?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back