• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Destiny

What Pokemon should I put as the starters.

• Tell Me what Pokemon

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Reply them in the thread.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    I like the first map, but the houses don't flow, if you understand? They should be more like that beautiful house on the second map ;) It looks good though XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Well, since you want comments on your maps, here you go(you've gotten better):

The 1st is a bit empty.. besides that, the door on one of the buildings bug me..

The 2nd has a kind of fence against the road leading out of the town, which I don't like that much..

The 3rd has water on the mountain, which is different than the water right beneath it. I basicly don't like the water.. and the ending to the right is kind of simple(the same all over)

The 4th is pretty good, except one empty spot in the middle

The 5th will get trouble with the right connection, because it will look weird anyway (too much open space)

The 6th is probably your best, but you have a weird fence that doesn't fit in, and and there's a werid til combining the tree and the mountain-tile

But you've had a lot of progress.

Anyway, your hack looks interesting, especially the story.
    I'm sorry that your rom crashed, but again, now you've got more experience continuing;)

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • OI!

My computer was hacked, And all of my files were deleted in the process, so now I have no ROM hack. I managed to save the original games, but the rest was deleted.

What I am saying, is that I would be happy to help your hack now Yunghove!

Just TELL ME WHAT TO DO! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    I think what people are trying to say is you need new house sprites, as the ones FireRed use, DO NOT look right on your map...
    You should make the placements on your a map a bit more random aswell.

Years
  • Ok ill try to take on your criticism when im done with my finals. Thanks everyone.

Also, can this be locked??? Im going to be away for 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    having problems uploading but I think if I do some uploading here while you're gone the thread won't get closed so I'll be doing more of that from a vista

forgot to post deoxy's sprite (not OWs those don't look right and I want my work to look good [not left])

Pokemon Destiny

The best part is I didn't go over the 16 color pallete limit and the pallette is up there. The purple might need to be fixed on the pallette though. I don't remember but you can always switch this pallette with the previous one. A few edgy cuts on the body but my stupid winME can't do any better. The paint program on this just sucks.(That's why everything takes so long!)

Last edited:

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I forgot the piers OW
    Pokemon Destiny

everything else will come in due time

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'll lock this then, you can PM me or Blazichu when you want this re-opened.

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Great! the thread's open.
    here's the mewchu I spoke of
    Pokemon Destiny

piers
    Pokemon Destiny

updates are coming naturally and there will be something a lot better tonight so keep in touch

I forgot sir aaron

Pokemon Destiny

and lucario OW just to go with sir aaron

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heres a banner i made.
    Pokemon Destiny

Code:
    [URL]https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/yunghove/Untitled-1copy.png[/URL]
    Hope you guys like it.

Im actually scripting but not mapping. Im at Universal studios right now
    and its fun.
    I recommend going on the incredible hulk or Spiderman if you ever go.
    KanouKono is in charge of Keeping the thread updated.

Also nice sprites xD.

P.S. we have alot of work to do.
    The only thing I can do now is make Scripts from my dads laptop.(Im not compiling them just making them on Notepad xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back