• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Destiny

What Pokemon should I put as the starters.

• Tell Me what Pokemon

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Reply them in the thread.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Um, did this go Off-topic again? :(

Well, how is progress?
    I really support ur hack very muck yunghove.
    Ur a good friend to talk to and I really hope u stay...
    Well, GL... ^^

Years
  • Thanks, and yes it did go off topic again. Its really dumb and i hope "it" goes away(but "it" I mean the people that bother me) and after i finish ur script and play some halo 3, ill start scripting and mapping again.

Also thanks for being one of the few that actually not spam on my thread.

Years
  • Its a surprise.My own team doesnt even know xD Only me and Shadow Arcanine know Since we are good friends. I didnt tell X-Buster yet, since hes the Co Owner i have to tell him(Also if you're reading this, Happy Birthday X I love you, no H0m0), and I'm also going to tell Adam(Megiddo) and Eeveon.
    You guys will find out when the beta comes out! I'm not giving release dates anymore.
    Seriously, you guys will love this event. Also, should i put cell phones in? I dont know why
    people say its a hard thing to script... Its a really easy script lol. Remeber guys, I need a Spriter
    that can make Ow's from scratch.

Thanks for the people that support this Hack!!!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Maybe You Should put The Cell Phone And Scripting That Isnt That Hard Maybe You Know Someone That Can Do It And I Cant Wait For The Beta To Be Released

Years
  • Well, again, thanks for the support! I guess ill add the cell phones in. Another event in the game,
    is, there is a house on route one, that you can buy Pokemon that you cant catch in game from a
    breeder. I'll set a flag so you can only buy pokes when you get a certain badge.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    I think it's a good idea, but the Pokémon shouldn't be so strong, maybe at level 5 or so.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    No :D But for Money you should train them your self like your starter Pokémon, that's what I meant :D

Years
  • I know, lol. They are going to be lvl 5's.

Actually, ill spoil the big event.

ok
    [email protected] (1:31:54 AM): part of a smaller script is that you get a job at a post office
    [email protected] (1:31:59 AM): then
    [email protected] (1:32:09 AM): when you do like 3 jobs
    [email protected] (1:32:16 AM): you go to the post office
    [email protected] (1:32:33 AM): and you see team evil team kidnapping your boss
    Alias Jeanne (1:32:49 AM): team evil team?
    Alias Jeanne (1:32:50 AM): lol
    [email protected] (1:33:05 AM): yea
    [email protected] (1:33:09 AM): dont have a name yet
    [email protected] (1:33:10 AM): lol
    [email protected] (1:33:13 AM): andthen
    [email protected] (1:33:25 AM): you have to go to one of there bases
    [email protected] (1:33:36 AM): then Lance from Gold and silver
    [email protected] (1:33:46 AM): goes there also
    [email protected] (1:33:54 AM): and then he saves the boss with you
    [email protected] (1:33:55 AM): then
    [email protected] (1:34:03 AM): the police come
    [email protected] (1:34:20 AM): and then team evil team says that lance attacked them with dragonite
    [email protected] (1:34:36 AM): so lance and you get locked out
    [email protected] (1:34:42 AM): i mean locked up
    [email protected] (1:34:44 AM): in jail
    [email protected] (1:34:48 AM): then you go to court
    [email protected] (1:34:52 AM): and then
    [email protected] (1:35:02 AM): you have a choice
    [email protected] (1:35:18 AM): to lie and say that lance attacked them
    [email protected] (1:35:36 AM): or you can tell the truth and tell them that team evil team is lying
    [email protected] (1:35:38 AM): after that
    [email protected] (1:35:48 AM): thats the event
    [email protected] (1:36:06 AM): is that good?
    Alias Jeanne (1:36:26 AM): yea, not bad
    Alias Jeanne (1:36:30 AM): but really complicated
    [email protected] (1:36:35 AM): lol
    Alias Jeanne (1:36:40 AM): how do you want to realize it?
    [email protected] (1:36:46 AM): its going to be a long and hard script
    [email protected] (1:36:51 AM): and what do you mean?
    Alias Jeanne (1:38:56 AM): that you have the choice
    Alias Jeanne (1:39:19 AM): how do you want to chance the story if he choose for example to go on with team evil team
    Alias Jeanne (1:39:24 AM): (btw i luv that name)
    [email protected] (1:39:28 AM): lol
    [email protected] (1:39:29 AM): thanks
    [email protected] (1:39:32 AM): well
    [email protected] (1:39:37 AM): a really long script
    [email protected] (1:39:41 AM): when your in court
    [email protected] (1:39:55 AM): your going to be thinking in your head of the choices that you have

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    It's a nice idea with Lance from G/S and the choice... But why the Boss will be kidnapped? :D

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    For lance, are you going to use the same OW fr has? Also, have you gotten any new OWs to add some originality to your sprite and have you gotten a new title screen? Wow I'm getting curious. Hey can you get me a list of all the positions again? Gymleader- Username and gamename, type of pkmn, gender (if possible for making the sprites). Can't believe the evil team doesn't have a name yet. Can I give my suggestion?

Also again to everybody that took a position PLEASE tell me if you have asked for a custom sprite or not because I only have data for 4 people and there sprites are on the sheet on page 4 and I need to knoow who has asked for sprites of choice and who hasn't so I can get my part done. I've already taken much longer than I thought I would and now I feel like I've been lying to myself for some weird reason that I can't get my hands on but has to do with my spriting B(

Hey you should name the evil team Myou. It means dark and it also means destiny. Double the definition. Well, everyone what do you think. It also goes with Mew's japanese name- Myu

Last edited:
    Years
  • What About Escaping When In Jail With Lance He Is A E4 Champion Isnt He?

Well, if you and lance escaped from jail, then you would look guilty. Also, if you escaped, then you wouldnt go to court where you choose to be good or evil.

For lance, are you going to use the same OW fr has? Also, have you gotten any new OWs to add some originality to your sprite and have you gotten a new title screen? Wow I'm getting curious. Hey can you get me a list of all the positions again? Gymleader- Username and gamename, type of pkmn, gender (if possible for making the sprites). Can't believe the evil team doesn't have a name yet. Can I give my suggestion?

Also again to everybody that took a position PLEASE tell me if you have asked for a custom sprite or not because I only have data for 4 people and there sprites are on the sheet on page 4 and I need to knoow who has asked for sprites of choice and who hasn't so I can get my part done. I've already taken much longer than I thought I would and now I feel like I've been lying to myself for some weird reason that I can't get my hands on but has to do with my spriting B(

Hey you should name the evil team Myou. It means dark and it also means destiny. Double the definition. Well, everyone what do you think. It also goes with Mew's japanese name- Myu

Hmm. Myou, that sounds good. With the Gym leader stuff.
    I cant find my List I think My Girlfriend deleted it on accident.
    Soo, if you were a gym leader in my game, post your
    position and pokemon here. If not, then you have a 1 week
    deadline or they will be open to new people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back