• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dimension Legends[Demo Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
  • Pokemon Dimension Legends[Demo Released]

[alink id=Introduction]Introduction[/alink id]
    [alink id=Legend]Legend[/alink id]
    [alink id=Story]Story[/alink id]
    [alink id=History]History[/alink id]
    [alink id=Features]Features[/alink id]
    [alink id=Screenshot]Screenshots[/alink id]
    [alink id=Videos]Videos[/alink id]
    [alink id=Progress]Progress[/alink id]
    [alink id=Team]My team[/alink id]
    [alink id=Support]Support[/alink id]
    [alink id=Credits]Credits[/alink id]
    [alink id=Beta]Playable Beta/Demo[/alink id]
    Test Demo[located at the end of this post]

I present to you :
    Pokemon Dimension Legends[Demo Released]

[a id]Introduction[/a id]
    :.Introduction.:
    [FONT=&quot]--> You know me, I just recently made a Pokemon hack thread called "U-Animal: The Mystery of Black Rose."
    --> I decided to pause that Hack and recontinue "Pokemon: Dimension Legends"
    --> This was my first Pokemon Hack on PokeCommunity and I see that it has the potential to go far.
    --> With my new and improve skills, I decided to rework this hack.
    --> I hope you guys will support me!
    [/FONT]

[a id]Legend[/a id]
    :.Legend.:
    When a portal to an unknown Dimension is opened, The fate of the world lies in the hand of a boy who is believed
    to have the power to stop the "God of Chaos"

This Prophecy have been handed down from the past generations to the current generation. But yet, no one believed
    it because no one has ever seen it happened. Now, the people are now seeing the prophecy come to light one at a time and the
    only one who can fulfill the prophecy and stop the "God of Chaos" is YOU!

[a id]Story[/a id]
    :.Story.:
    Spoiler:

{The Goal Of The Game}
    Spoiler:

[a id]History[/a id]
    :.History.:

Ace's History
    Spoiler:

Ray History
    Spoiler:

Stardust
    Spoiler:

Black Rose
    Spoiler:

[a id]Features[/a id]
    :.Features.:
    ~The Pokemons are vastly from diffirent regions.
    ~All the gyms will be different from each other. The Pokemon Types, New Tile for every Gym, etc.
    ~New Routes
    ~New places to explore
    ~New music for all place
    ~New Evil organization
    ~New Sprites
    ~I am planning a different kind of Pokemon league contest. I want to follow the ones in the Pokemon series wherein there will be group
    stages where the hero/heroine will battle all of the famous trainers from different region until He/She reaches the final stage and win
    to qualify for an elite 4 battle.
    ~New Battle Backgrounds

[What i am planning but not sure if they can be done]

~I will also add a new place called "The Reverse World" wherein in the movie it was said that it's Giratina's home
    ~There will be an item called "Gracidea Flower" that will enable "Shaymin" to evolve to sky form
    ~There will be an item called "Grisious Orb" that enables "Giratina" evolve to its origin form
    ~There will be an item called "Night Orb" that changes Shaymin's sky form to a normal form
    ~There will be another item called "Gravity Bond" that evolves "Giratina" to its another form
    *All of these items will be sold on a secret shop in the game and will be very expensive.
    ~There will be place called "ShadeSide Town" where "Darkrai can be found

[a id]Screenshot[/a id]
    :.Screenshots.:

Spoiler:

[a id]Videos[/a id]
    :.Videos.:
    Black Rose attack an old man!?

[a id]Progress[/a id]
    :.Progress.:
    Demo 1 - Complete
    Demo 2 - 50%
    Beta 1 - 5%

[a id]Beta[/a id]
    :.Beta/Demo.:
    Demo on the end of this post

[a id]Team[/a id]
    :.My Team.:
    Crimson Stardust - Owner, Mapper, Scripter, Tile Maker, Tile Inserter, Music Inserter, Making Graphic.
    N0rul3s - Co-Owner, Spriter, Sprite inserter.
    Trebuh - Graphic Artist, Tile inserter.
    Mindfreak - Graphic Artist.
    Dorandragon - Spriter
    Agentgeo - Scripter
    Astar - Scripting help, Sprite inserter is he is free.
    AlexAhnon - Whatever I need help with excluding spriting.
    Full Metal - Asm Hacker

[a id]Support[/a id]
    :.Support Banners.:

[a id]Credits[/a id]
    :.Credits.:
    Alucus - For the tiles
    ---
    Alistair - For the tiles
    ---
    Mervyn - For the Css too
    ---
    Neo- Wolf- For CSS
    ---
    Wesleyfg - For the tiles
    ---
    Astar1 - For teaching me scripting
    ---
    Alexahnon - For teaching me scripting
    ---
    Agentgeo - For helping me out on scripting abit
    ---
    Nasonex - For regrammaring the whole thread
    ---
    874521 - For some tiles
    ---
    Sarcastic Prince For fixing the grammar
    ---

This credits are for real, the screenshots shown are from the beta because the new tiles are being inserted at the moment.
    --------------------------------------
    Crimson Stardust

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    So I might as well post here, it's not nice to see your thread empty (except for the person who asked for a beta, what's wrong with you man?).

Judging by the screenshots, I could tell that your maps could use some improvement, they need more playabilty (space to move around). I'd like to see which tiles you inserted, though by the credits, I could already make a good guess. I'd like to see some scripts being done, so far all I see is screenshots of the scenery.

Good luck in the future.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • The screenshots don't look that bad, =3 Though I found a tile error in one. The ledge end is wrong:

The story is alright also, lots of nice details.

Years
  • It looks pretty good so far. One of the hardest things for you might be putting in DP moves for the pokemon. Darkrai should definitely know Dark Void, that is his signature move. And he should have the same effect he has in the other games (where when sleeping, you are damaged by him just being present).

And Giratina should know his signature moves also

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • So I might as well post here, it's not nice to see your thread empty (except for the person who asked for a beta, what's wrong with you man?).

Judging by the screenshots, I could tell that your maps could use some improvement, they need more playabilty (space to move around). I'd like to see which tiles you inserted, though by the credits, I could already make a good guess. I'd like to see some scripts being done, so far all I see is screenshots of the scenery.

Good luck in the future.
    Thats my mapping style,and I gave playibility too on the maps so you will
    Have abit space to move around,but i will take ur advice and try to give my map space.
    And the tiles I hope will make my maps looks great.Im currently
    trying to learn scripting so I can script and since the tiles are being insert atm,my current scripter will not be scripting for now.

The screenshots don't look that bad, =3 Though I found a tile error in one. The ledge end is wrong:

The story is alright also, lots of nice details.
    Damns,i figured that..forgot which tile for it,still don't know..lol
    And tanx for the story,you will see many interesting events in the hack..

It looks pretty good so far. One of the hardest things for you might be putting in DP moves for the pokemon. Darkrai should definitely know Dark Void, that is his signature move. And he should have the same effect he has in the other games (where when sleeping, you are damaged by him just being present).

And Giratina should know his signature moves also
    I don't think I will be able to do so..maybe I will just renamed attacks or use the moves available on fire red..

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    IMO i thnk the story is a good foundation but i dont think it gives me enough drive as a player to play it. In the hack make it more engaging as to why stopping black rose a priority and as to why protecting your region is more than a dying wish from an old woman but more a duty as a native to that region.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Nice. Good to finally see a thread for this hack.
    yeah

IMO i thnk the story is a good foundation but i dont think it gives me enough drive as a player to play it. In the hack make it more engaging as to why stopping black rose a priority and as to why protecting your region is more than a dying wish from an old woman but more a duty as a native to that region.
    okae,you have a point there,but if i did not express fully,the player has no one left in the world,his last relative was his grandmother,and he felt oblidge to fulfil his last grandmother dying wish as he always hear from his grandmother tales about her youth time at the region deria,and how that region hold wonderful memories for her and don't want to see it destroyed and to takes her place for the upcoming battle with the god of chaos if it appear as her grandmother said,the player is the last chance to tell her other member which remain at the region sterra since the grandmother is dying and have no one else there to convey the messege.So the player decided to go to sterra to find Melvin to inform him of what the goal of the black rose.If i forgot to inform,her grandmother death involve the involvement of black rose which sparks the player to go to the region of sterra.

Edit:
    This is just a video of my unfinish script,the text need some grammar adjustment,i just know how the grammar must be..hahax..this video is not finish,its just that i want to show im actually working on something,the tiles are going to change,this is just a prototype..My first time scripting,and this is quite a long one,got help from few scripters here on pc and manage to learn scripting and to do the first event myself,so quite proud to be able to make my own script after 1 year of hacking but fail on scripting..hahax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdotQotPfMc

Btw,i guess there won't be a girl in my hack since i wrote my storyline with a boy.
    If you guys wants a girl to be availble,tell me here and i will make the decision to change the script..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    okae,you have a point there,but if i did not express fully,the player has no one left in the world,his last relative was his grandmother,and he felt oblidge to fulfil his last grandmother dying wish as he always hear from his grandmother tales about her youth time at the region deria,and how that region hold wonderful memories for her and don't want to see it destroyed and to takes her place for the upcoming battle with the god of chaos if it appear as her grandmother said,the player is the last chance to tell her other member which remain at the region sterra since the grandmother is dying and have no one else there to convey the messege.So the player decided to go to sterra to find Melvin to inform him of what the goal of the black rose.If i forgot to inform,her grandmother death involve the involvement of black rose which sparks the player to go to the region of sterra.
    And that is the type of side info that makes or breaks the story. Mentioning that background atleast now puts the player in the hero's shoes so the player isn't like "why should i even care?".

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Update your screens, they're to plain and ordinary, and well they show nothing...
    Yeah i noe.I wont be changing the screenshots for awhile now since im having my tiled inserted,aftet i get my new rom,then I will post new screeshot with scripts in it like from the video.

And that is the type of side info that makes or breaks the story. Mentioning that background atleast now puts the player in the hero's shoes so the player isn't like "why should i even care?".
    Yeah,haha,when i first wrote the story i was intended to let you guys know this,so i wasnt very clear though..hahax,i will be updating the thread of new info and screenshots.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Okays, I like the scripting that I've seen so far. But the terms, they seem all to familiar.

Stardust? Black Rose? They sound like a very famous card game which rhymes with Moo-Gi-Oh for som reason...

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Okays, I like the scripting that I've seen so far. But the terms, they seem all to familiar.

Stardust? Black Rose? They sound like a very famous card game which rhymes with Moo-Gi-Oh for som reason...
    hahax,black rose was a name from yu gi oh..so are stardust,i just use them cause they are the words that came into my mind when doing this hack..hahax

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • ->UPDATE<-

UPDATES

I scripting the prof Melvin intro part,
    lazy to change the map since it is a test drive since i havent got my tiles inserted.
    still got a minor problem with the first event,like the event won't go away,after like i went off the map then went back to the spot,the script activate again,even though i put flags,gonna have a look at that one..

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • ->UPDATE<-

Updates or so it seems
    Been waiting for 2-3 days for htis video to upload,always error when finishing but finally its up..
    Still got to fix a monor problem like the scripts keep happening and won't go away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnRLSUJUh8

hOW DO I MAKE IT APPEAR LIKE A VIDEO BOX INSTEAD OF A LINK..HAHAX
    and why no one is commenting,i want to know opinions..
    maybe im going to map out all using fire red default tileset before
    my tiles are isnerted then later remap them

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Azrul, the scripting is great in that video, but you should watch some gramatical errors (ie "prepare to be defeated", not "defeat") as well as harsh things mentioned (ie blood). Anyway, that's imo.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Azrul, the scripting is great in that video, but you should watch some gramatical errors (ie "prepare to be defeated", not "defeat") as well as harsh things mentioned (ie blood). Anyway, that's imo.
    yeah,don't worry about that,i most of the grammar,have not changed the defeated yet,forgot to,now that you remind me,and i will take out the blood..hahax..
    and tanx for the compliment,actually the script has been edited abit but seeing it take me two days to finnaly able to upload this,hahax,you can say its a old version.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    I felt the first event was kinda long and drawn and could be slimmed down a bit more, and the whole mentioning of him leaving the scene bleeding (to me) made the game more realistic cause i mean i know i'm not going to leave a scence all clean and fresh after fending off a rattata with my shoe and a stick.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I felt the first event was kinda long and drawn and could be slimmed down a bit more, and the whole mentioning of him leaving the scene bleeding (to me) made the game more realistic cause i mean i know i'm not going to leave a scence all clean and fresh after fending off a rattata with my shoe and a stick.
    hahax,if you think this is long wait before the prof event,it is much longer..hahax,
    i don't noe how to slimmed it down since i need to tell the player what is happening so YOU, will noe what you playing in the hack..hahax

Edit:
    The grammar in the scripts are being fixed so no worries about that.
    I welcome my grammar fixer..,lol..nasonex..hahax
    And also new and improved music will probabily be insert in replace for the fire red music

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • ->UPDATE<-

UPDATES

First up is BLISS CANYON.If you wanna see the full picture,tell me.
    This is the route right after route 1 you need to go thru before reaching the second town.

Next up is ESTUARY TOWN.
    The second town,with a gym,the first demo/alpha ends here i guess.

Okae,im done with the updates.I got a surprise news today,my tiles are
    confirm be inserted and my friend gonna implement few
    cool stuff in it too.
    So you can say this is a test rom,or test demo/alpha for you guys to try out before i got my rom back,don't worry,this test is also gonna be cool,all the maps i make here is not for fun,i make them with love,lol,..hahax,basically i map them carefully.
    Im gonna implement few stuff in such as berry trees[idea from astar],but still have not figured out how,and more cool sidequest.xD
    [/h1]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back