• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • WTF? I try to log in then it takes me to pokemon.com's login page. AND I GOT IT RIGHT.
    ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Years
  • Do you have to have your DS on at all while Fennel is busy processing your registration data (or not as the case may be)? I didn't see it say so anyway but I thought it best to check.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i have no idea how to get that fennel face,
    but mines stuck on loading 0%.

Tucked my shiny ponyta (pegasus) in. have no clue what im doing, or if im even in the right page :P

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • took over 4 hours to get Ninetales to start dreaming and when i went to the island of Dreams, i ran into one surskit and that was all. after an hour of repeatedly going through the island of dreams, i only ran into ONE surskit. WTF!!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • It's working for me now. I love Jirachi's DW artwork. :3

Trying to decide between Farfetch'd and Kangaskhan. I might just go for Farfetch'd :>

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • well, this waiting is excruciating.
    does anyone know if the levels of your pokemon affect the waiting time?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • well, this waiting is excruciating.
    does anyone know if the levels of your pokemon affect the waiting time?

I'm guessing it depends on how good your internet is and the amount of people trying to access the website. Since it is the day the dream world is meant to be available in quite a few countries, there is going to be a lot of traffic and so it will probably take ages to access it. Also, I'm assuming the level and type of Pokemon you tuck in doesn't play too much of a role, although according to the manual some Pokemon can't use the Dream World. I'm using a CHANNEL Jirachi and I can access the Dream World. :S

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • I'm guessing it depends on how good your internet is and the amount of people trying to access the website. Since it is the day the dream world is meant to be available in quite a few countries, there is going to be a lot of traffic and so it will probably take ages to access it. Also, I'm assuming the level and type of Pokemon you tuck in doesn't play too much of a role, although according to the manual some Pokemon can't use the Dream World. I'm using a CHANNEL Jirachi and I can access the Dream World. :S

i read on serebii that it is now possible for all pokemon to enter the dream world :)

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    It's been 14 hours and I still get that blooming screen with fennel. >.<

Edit: How do you submit a ticket??

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I'm just going to wait until the commotion comes down, that way I don't have to wait hours to log on to DW. It's the safest and best option.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm just going to wait until the commotion comes down, that way I don't have to wait hours to log on to DW. It's the safest and best option.

Yup, it's what I'm doing too. And plus, I'd rather use it when I have faster Internet in a few weeks than have to load something like the Dream World on slow Internet. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back