• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • It did take me a while to figure out, but i got in and walked away with a Likitungue! I know you are jellous! Likitoungue and me are happy as can be. We are writing a popkemon musical on broadway. We are going to take the world by Storm!

P.S. how long till i get DW Snivy? :' (

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • 24 hours later...
    Does anyone have any idea why this isn't working? Because I'm about to throw my laptop out the window and start shouting curses at it.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • Whenever I try to sign in, someone else's Trainer Id pop's up, every single time! Mine has yet to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    24 hours later...
    Does anyone have any idea why this isn't working? Because I'm about to throw my laptop out the window and start shouting curses at it.

This just shows how much the Pokemon Company cares about those who play their games.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I think I'm going to give up on Dream World, because everytime I try to log in it gives me the "you need a pgl name" and then i registered for that and it told me something like I didn't have permission. So I registered a brand new account, and i went to make a PGL name and it told me I already registered a PGL name. like wtf. come on. Someone wanna walk me through it?

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Sevral years

The worst thing about this is that shes smiling while i suffer.... How dare you i justs wants my electrivire back T.T

Years
  • STILL waiting.. However.. For those who haven't seen it:
    "The "Processing Registration Data" issue that you're experiencing has been reported to the Pokémon Global Link development team, and they are working hard to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We have created this FAQ article about this subject, and suggest that you subscribe to the article to receive automatic updates about this issue."

Source is from here: https://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227
    So it IS known and they are working on it.. it's just taking a while. :/

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    So whens this do you think this thing will be resolved?

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I do Chrome but i also noticed that it seems to be just america that has the problems the strange thing is i attempted to get on yesterday and it worked i registered even though it was supposed to be released today i feel like that may be part of the issue

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    Ever had the feeling that five minutes lasts 26 hours?

Edit- I'm in the UK and having exactly the same problem :/

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I got a feeling japans trying to start a war over pokemon....

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Well its nice to know im closer to it then others No offence

Last edited:

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    Pokemon Dream World Discussion

i keep getting this. nonstop anyone wanna tell me why?

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Well the 0% thing only happend to me once i always get the "5 more minutes" thing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back