• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • ...can someone tell me what happens when you can actually access the dream world?
    I think I've got it wrong from the beginning. I haven't seen the Fennel screen yet and whenever I click the Pokemon Dream World on pokemon-gl it doesn't load.

...help?

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • ...can someone tell me what happens when you can actually access the dream world?
    I think I've got it wrong from the beginning. I haven't seen the Fennel screen yet and whenever I click the Pokemon Dream World on pokemon-gl it doesn't load.

...help?

i think you may need to update you flash player ;) and btw i got a nice female igglybuff :) i love the dream world :)

Years
  • Finally got in and got myself a Stantler with Sap Sipper, not the most useful ability but I'm just glad I finally got in :P

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I got a Exeggute with Harvest, to bad it was Quirky. Is there anyway to Soft Reset infont of the DW Pokemon at the Entree Forest to get a different nature?

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
  • anyone want to swap friend codes for friend islands in dream world?
    got a run away oddish XD not the best catch =P

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    Suicune- I dont think it's possible yet. It's on the FAQ's in support.

I wish you could play for a bit longer and encounter more pokemon...
    I had the choice of lickitung standler and sentreet. None were particularly exciting :/

Last edited:

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    Vaporeon- not sure if this is very useful but...

"When making a Dream Pal request:
    When you're accepted as a Dream Pal, you'll receive notice.
    When receiving a Dream Pal request:
    To become a Dream Pal, go to this user's home and click "Become a Dream Pal."
    Caution:
    If a week passes without acceptance, the Dream Pal request is automatically deleted."

Does breeding dream world pokemon make the egg have a dreamworld ability?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Shoop da whoop, just got out of the Dream World :D
    I befriended some Pokémon in the Dream Forest (or whatever it's called) and invited home Hoppip, found and planted an Oran and Sitrus berry and, well that was it, but still, it was fun whilst it lasted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back