• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Finity Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Curtis Covington 1700poke
    Thoughts raced through my head, about the mirages that where out at sea, but they hualted as a hail stone knicked me in the head. I turned my head to see two trainer's battleing, one of them including the big red head. Dragonite flew in close and used sunny day stoping the hail storm. "Battleing on this public beach is against the law ya' know." I said in my usual stern tone. "Some people are actualy trying to enjoy there day at the beach." I saw the red head look around, to see if there was in fact other people on the beach. "You can find battle room's at the pokemon center, in the battle guild, or my gym." Dragonite began to rise. "Please, try not to do this again."
    Dragonite began to fly back to the gym, and my thoughts continued to race. If the king's die, then all the pokemon will go mad... But the mirage...

Years

Zak,1835poke

Zak bought 11 berries just before the stand closed. Bored he decided to watch the man battling another guy with blonde hair. It turned out to be a draw and people were starting to leave . Before leaving he ran up and asked the berry seller
    `Does this Island have a gym?,` before adding ` Do you know what happened to the Gym Leader at Finite Island?`

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I was just swimming around with my pokemon when I saw a huge boom. I thought what has happend? Usually things are calm around here. Could the world be changing before my eyes?I said,"Okay everyone dive!" All my pokemon listened and within moments there was a water show in front of my eyes. It was amazing. They went al least 19 feet out of the water. I was sure someone on the island was going to see it.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    OOC: Weavile3, before you make a post like that try to introduce yourself into the story That post just sorta comes out of no where.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    A small group of us have raided Cerise Island, Rain thinks, using a Golbat's Supersonic attack to view a scene on the uncharted Cerise Island. Blaine, Yellow, Green, and Bill? This explains why the Elite have failed to make an actual attack on these islands, their armies have been attacking Kanto cities, and now the battle is beginning, what's next, is the Rocket Triad going to appear? She thinks, and shrugs it off, letting the Golbat rest on her shoulder. "I should be over there too, Yellow's in danger."

"Rain, I know your worried for your sister, but our place is here right now," Ruby says, placing a hand on Rain's shoulder.

"You're right," Rain says.

Jae

Latios lover
    Years
    Jae was sitting on the soft sand with flygon zooming across the water surface its tail cutting through the water sending sparkles of water to the air, like sparkles of light. "fly!!!!!!" Flygon cried pulling out of its dive finally learning the attack aerial lace.

Jae whistled clapping Cranny Isle was her home and she was at peace at long last. She looked around at the people and the tourists and laid flat on the sand her hands tucked behind her head staring at the clear skies.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    'With these word's I swear,' Voices from past memories entered my head as I walked inside my home on top of thhe gym. 'to honor, serve and protect,' I looked around seeing Alakazam meditating in the corner. 'at all cost's, may they be big or small.' I ploped down in my back facing the corner and slide down the wall. 'life or death,' Thought's of lonilyness entered my head again. Things will always be the same for me... 'disregarding all else,' I took a sigh and closed my eyes exausted from not only the lack of sleep, but also energy, and spoke the final line from memory. "The kings of Pokemon."

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    OOC: Just wondering, who is the blonde haired guy, cause I'm lost. If it's supposed to be me, i have brown hair, sorry I didn't state it before.

BIC: "Scizor, why are you doing this," Hiker thought to himself.

Just then he remembered the strangers warning of how his weak pokemon will not survive this island. Perhaps Scizor was a foreshadowing of this.

Perhaps the stranger had caused Scizor to act this way, perhaps the stranger was telling him something. Either way, Hiker had to make a choice. A choice between his current team, or his team that had carried him throughout the perils of Johto.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "I remember when I first met you," Ruby says. "You where an ambitious young girl who loved learning about dragons, but knew very little about how we work. But you showed me compassion, and now look at you, you may have lost the Championship two years ago, but you rebounded and won last year."

"True," Rain says. "But I can't take all the credit, you and the other's helped too."

Ruby laughs, and nods.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    OOC: The blonde dude is Curtis/Zerro. When I made my post where I mentioned shooting "the blonde haired kid a glare", it was after Curtis's, in which he interviened in the fight. He later moved his post to be AFTER mine, therefore confusing the crap out of people.

BIC:
    Brian Cardullo; 2600kpoke

Turning to the Charizard trainer, "Yea, the gym is in Finite... And the leader is that little punk on the Dragonite." I resumed walking the down the beach untill the chattering of the people were nothing but a distant memory. Stopping, I let out my pokemon. "Alright, lets do some training! Spearow, use Peck on Cubone!" Dratini, Slam on Mudkip!" For a few hours I did this. I had to train them in both physical and mental strength. The sun slowly began to fall beneath the horizon as I trained.

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    OOC: Ok thanks for clearing that up. Okay guys I have to make a turn in the story, to make this work, i need to change my pokemon team. I've been using my Ruby team, but for the story to be better, i will need to change to my sapphire team.
    My new team would be, Granbull, Swellow, Nuzleaf, Kingdra, Manectric, and Camerupt. Would it be okay with you guys if I changed this?

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    OOC: Alright cool sounds good.

BIC: Hiker walked to the doors of the pokecenter, and immediately went over to the PC. "Hmm...which pokemon to choose.." he thought.

Many minutes passed as Hiker debated which over which pokemon are strongest. He had decided on his final team when he Scizor once again emerged from it's pokeball, shot an vile glare at Hiker, and teleported away.
    "What in the!" Hiker exclaimed, amazed as what had just transpired. Hiker gave immediate chase, but something deep in his mind told him to think better of it.

Hiker sat down once more, confused, but had decided on his team:

Granbull, Swellow, Kingdra, Nuzleaf, Camerupt, and Manectric.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    OOC: Okay, I've got a question.... Where the hell are you all getting these custom trainer cards?? >.>

BIC:
    Brian Cardullo; 2600poke

We were losing sunligh fast, and I decided I would need to wrap up my training soon. I was just about to call it quits when all of a sudden, Dratini burst into a bright, white light! I stared, mesmerized as I witness my dear friend's evolution... Slowly, he grew longer, bigger, wings growing out of his head and orbs on his tail and around his neck.. Tears formed in my eyes and I was over come with pride and joy. My former Dratini emerged as the mighty Dragonair! I collasped to my knees, left in awe. Sitting down, I started a fire and sat on the beach, gathering my pokemon around. I could see by the expression on Spearows face, he was begining to trust me. Distributing berries to everyone, we all sat around the fire. My pokemon chatted whilst eating their dinner, while I started up at the star lit sky.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain is looking over the side of her boat, looking out at the ocean as usual. She hadn't ever been able to get a good night's sleep, at least not in the past two years. I wonder what it would be like to be a normal trainer, to just journey around the regions, getting badges without worrying about all this, she thinks, looking out at the beach she sees Brian and his pokemon sitting around a fire. She shrugs, and leaves her boat, and walks over to where they are eating. "Hello, mind if I sit with you?" She asks politely.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Several hours past whlist I slumped in the corner thinking to myself. I looked out the window and relized the sun had went down. I pulled myself up and walked outside and overlooked the Islands for a miniute, before climbing up to the roof of my house. I called out Dragonite and smiled at him. "You know where buddy." I hoped on its back, and off we where to Sile Chain once again. Not to vist The king of trees, but somthing that I found quite pleasent. Dragonite flew me to the peak of the forested moutain on Sile Chain. It was my place of peace. My escape from the world. I hoped off dragonite and laid down facing the clear sky. Dragonite ploped down next to me. This was the place I came to just about everyday. I smiled and closed my eyes soaking in the pleasent vibe that this place gave off.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    "Sure, if you want to. The more the merrier!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face. "Berries?" grabbing a few out of my bag, I tossed them over and resettled myself on the sand. "That battle you had at the gym was... pretty impressive. Where did you learn to battle like that?"

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "I grew up in Viridian City, my family was very close to the Gym Leader of the city, and not to mention I knew one of the Elite 4 as a child," Rain says. "Giovanni taught me how to battle, while I regret being affiliated with the leader of Team Rocket, he taught me most of the stuff I know. Naturally it was put to the test when I later competed for the Earth Badge against him," Rain says, shaking her head. There's more to the story then I want to reveal, but that's it for now, she thinks.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    'So you too were close to a gym leader, eh? So was I..." my heart began to ache as I told her this. "My father is one of the Orange League gym leaders. He was tough on both his oppontents.. and me. All he wanted for me to take over the gym, so he pushed me untill I just quit and ran away. Haven't seen him since." I told her, remembering those dark memories.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "And now I'm trapped in the middle of a war agaisnt the Elite 4 that has been going on for near 2 years now," Rain sighs. "Of course its comming to a close, a group just made land on the Elite's headquarters at Cerise Island, I almost wish I could be there with them, after all, its my duty to protect both humans and pokemon."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back