• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon -Genesis- RPG

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
Years
  • (OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, I've had school. Anyways...)

Saisoku got up off the rock he had been laying on for the past few hours in an attempt to fall asleep, which failed miserably. He devised a name for his inability to sleep; insomnia. He stared out at the landscape near his home at the falls. There were mountains, a volcano, valleys, canyons, and several beaches. It was very serene, with the waterfall running right in front of him and all. He peeled off his jacket and jeans, then slipped out of his boots. He kneeled over and got his Poke Balls, then sent out Bagon and Dratini. He had tested how deep the bottom of the falls were, so he knew it was safe.
    "Alright, guys," Saisoku told his pokemon, "ready for a good dive?" Bagon and Dratini nodded. "Alright, I'll start us off." Saisoku turned to the waterfall.
    And dived.
    The wind streaked by his face, roaring in his ears. And for a moment, that was all that existed. And when he hit the water, he could feel the cool refreshingness on his face and his whole body. As his momentum slowed, he began to swim towards the surface. And when he surfaced, sweet air filled his lungs. Saisoku swam to the shore, and watched as Bagon and Dratini took the plunge. Saisoku spoke when they all were on shore.
    "Ready to go up?" Bagon and Dratini nodded simultaneously. "Alright then. Come on."
    And they began climbing the falls.

------------------------------------------------------​

Saisoku and his pokemon sat where they had been before they dived. Saisoku had his clothes back on, and was dry. He was somewhat tired and wanted to sleep, but then he remembered his insomnia. But, regardless, he laid down. After several minutes, Bagon and Dratini realized that Saisoku was trying to sleep, but couldn't. They got next to him, and laid down to. Finally, with his pokemon cuddled next to him, Saisoku finally fell asleep.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Place: Mt. Quasar

Rosie and Fire both gazed up at the to pokemon circling high above them. Rosie had sent her two flying types up into the sky to see which direction they needed to go seeing as they had gotten lost during the blizzard earlier. Cloud and Razor glided down, landing in front of her. "Which way is it?" she asked them. They both pointed two different directions with their wings. Cloud turned to Razor and chirped angrily. He chirped indignantly, quite sure his way was the right way. Rosie looked back and forth between the two as they argued. Finally, she had enough. "Stop it!" she yelled at them. She realized her mistake when the ground began to shake. She looked up the mountain and saw what looked like a large white cloud coming toward them. Rosie hurriedly returned Fire while Cloud and Razor flew off. She ran down the mountain as fast as she could, stumbling on a rock every so often. The rumbling got louder and she glanced back. The last thing Rosie saw before blacking out was a blanket of white.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • "Ahh... Oh, waaah, oh. Woooah!"

Oki felt her body being flung about by the snow's will. This must be how a rag doll must feel. She attempted to close her eyes, but the nauseating sensation of spinning out of control overcame her.

POW! A sharp pain rushed down Oki's spine as she somehow collided with something hard. Fighting to hang onto consciousness -- for Flint and Cimmerian's sake -- Oki endured the tingle and grogginess that followed the ache. She attempted to look around for what exactly she'd bashed into, but nothing but white snow was perceived. Unfortunately, she'd just have to wait this helplessness out.

---

It seemed to last at least a half hour. She'd tumbled all of the way down the mountain's face and finally slammed into the Earth with thankfully, a blow cushioned by the snow. Her mind twirled while her eyes literally rolled to catch up with the quick stop. Oki didn't feel damaged, save for her minor splitting head injury.

That reminded her, she'd bumped into something... Or someone. Rolling onto her stomach, she dug through blankets of white precipitation -- then somehow managed to uncover a body. Baffled by this, she grabbed an arm of
    the young female, tugging with all the strength she could muster to free her. Scrambling around and ignoring her pounding headache, Oki sought out for the girl's Pokémon companions.

"Come on our you two and help me!"

Throwing one Pokéball into the air, and merely pressing in on the circle of the ball around her neck, two figures appeared from them. Flint took to digging through piles of displaced snow while the Eevee, Cimmerian attempted to heat the 13-year-old trainer with her fur.

When Flint had found no other Pokémon within' the tumbled snow, he barked out to Oki. She nodded in understanding before requesting that the Houndour create a den for the four of them to stay. After only a moment, the dark dog had managed a deep hole in the ground.

Oki had dragged Rosie into the den along with herself, Flint and Cimmerian and waited patiently for the stranger to wake up. They hadn't anything to eat, nor items to use as timber for a flame so the fur of Oki's two Pokémon would have to suffice until she was sure this human being was alright. After that, Oki's sights were set on Origin Plains -- there, she'd attempt her best and making her two loves happy.

a Pokémon. It was knocked unconscious due not by the avalanche, but by the snow itself. It was brown, felt like leather to the touch and had the skull from... Something resting on its head. 'That must have been what I knocked into...' Oki thought. It chilled her to know that this Pokémon wore a bone from something that was once alive -- or was that the icy wind that chilled her? Either way, to her this Pokémon looked lovely as it slept and she couldn't just leave it here to perish in these cold lands.

She grabbed out one of the four unoccupied Pokéballs on her person and threw it at the Cubone. This meant she was back in the valley as Pokémon of this type only lived there. The ball twitched and Oki waited in anticipation as she nearly froze to death.

Last edited:

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
  • Chapter one isn't over yet, three out of all the trainers should have met before the end of the next week... but here's something I'll put:

Aves looks puzzled at the small flying white canine. "Go, Twiggy!" he throws a pokeball, and his chikorita flies out of it, and lands on the floor. "Twiggy, use razor leaf, now!" the leaves hit the Shaymin, in one of the feet. Shaymin drops, looking injured, and uses its aroma therapy to heal itself. The chikorita is then commanded to use a sleep powder attack, Shaymin is now on the floor asleep. Aves throws a Pokeball. (I'm the only one who can decide whether a Pokemon is caught or not by the way) The ball moves around, (this is where you stop) the Shaymin breaks free, the ball going back to the trainer, angered. "Good job, you came so close, but you can't catch me, not yet, but you may pass" a door appears on the sand wall, and opens, revealing the beach.

IceFireLighnting

The attacks amazingly hit Zapdos simultainiously. And barely made a scratch. "Hah!" Zapdos yelled in lightning as the smoke cleared. "You think that will take me down?! You have much coming to you!" Zapdos used its insanely powerful ThunderBolt on all of the surrounding Pokemon. They fell to their trainer's feet. Both siblings gasped at the legendary's power. Lan wept and Aux clenched his fists in anger.

"Well..." the Zapdos contemplated as it set to roost on the peak of a slope near Aux. "...I shall let you pass because of you and your Pokemon's determination and trust. It inspired even me, the thunderclouds themselves...YOU MAY PASS!" The Zapdos flicked its wing in the direction of the canyon.

The Pokemon were surrounded by glowing yellow lights. They were revived. They all cheered and jumped for joy. Some clapped, some danced, some just stood with their mouths wide open.

"Thank you...so much!" Lan thanked Zapdos as Aux muttered, "I knew it. He's soft." "You best be on your way," said the bird, "I feel strange weather coming..." Aux and Lan thanked him again and they were on their way, into the canyon, the deep, deep canyon...

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012

Rix dips her head into the stream, drinking deeply. She rises for breath, feeling refreshed. "Ah! Much better! It's hotter here than the forest was! At least things aren't so windy here! You did good, Blurr! But I feel as though capturing you broke some rule... Oh well! Nothing bad has happened yet! Let's keep going!" Rix returns Blurr and Dom to their balls, Akane perched on her shoulder. Rix hears a loud rumbling, coming from the nearby mountain. "Akane! Let's go check out that noise!" They head off towards the mountain.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years

Cloud gaped in horror as she watched Rosie get swept up by the avalanche. She tried to keep up with her unconscious form but Rosie was covered by the snow. She dived toward the ground, spreading her wings a few feet above it to slow her landing. A few moments later Razor landed by her side. The two quickly set about searching for their master. They had been pecking around the ground for a few minutes when Cloud hit something hard. Excitedly, she called Razor and together the two of them uncovered a pokeball. Cloud pressed the button and a yellow lizard materialized in front of them. He looked around confused than, remembering what had happened he freaked out and started sending Flamethrowers all over, melting quite a bit of the snow. The two flying types told him that he would burn Rosie if he hit her. this calmed Fire down immediately when he realized the danger he would be putting his trainer in. The three pokemon sadly trudged off in search of Rosalina.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011

A devastating, ear-splitting roar woke C.J. and Tim up from their mid-afternoon slumber. It had been hot under the sun and the hike had been long, so it probably wasn't that surprising that despite their tight schedule, they'd unwittingly nodded off in the middle of a particularly lush patch of grass.

"What was that?" cried C.J., alarmed.

Tim chittered nonchanlantly, content to simply go back to sleep. C.J. frowned at him.

Looking around, the source of the noise was immediately apparent. A gigantic heap of snow was tumbling down the slopes of the nearby Mt. Quasar, dragging a few odd shapes down the mountain with it. From the distance, C.J. couldn't really tell what they were. But if they were people, he figured, they'd probably need some aid. And a good meal, most likely.

Just one little problem, though. Tim had clearly hated Mt. Quasar the moment he'd set eyes on it, and when C.J. pointed in its general direction the Kabuto let out an indignant chitter. C.J. rolled his eyes.

"Look, Tim," he grumbled, "Stay here if you want, but the food's coming with me."

Tim chittered in a rather rude fashion, then grudgingly got up on his six little feet and strolled along with C.J.. Good thing, the teenager decided, that the Lotad had promptly left the duo once it had healed up properly. Otherwise, he'd probably never have heard the end of it from the naggy little Kabuto at his side.

IceFireLighnting

Aux and Lan were walking through the canyon, talking. Then they heard the crashes. They turned around and saw the gigantic pile of snow. Lan had a worried look on her face. "I'll go. Can I borrow Lette?" "Sure," Aux said. He gave her the little pig temporarily and she ran off south towards her last home. "CAREFUL!" Aux yelled to her. "Ugh...girls..."

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Origin Plains, soon to be Mt. Quasar

Rix runs towards the mountain, Akane holding tightly to her shoulder. Rix enjoys the plains, the calm wind and warm sun welcome changes. She almost doesn't notice where she's going, but Akane chitters in her ear. Rix slows, seeing someone ahead. She is confused by this person's appearance, having never met another human. He is much taller than her, with slightly yellowish skin. His hair is much shorter, and his chest is smaller too.

Rix approaches the person (C.J.) cautiosly. Akane jumps down to approach the nearby Kabuto, who seems sullen. "Hey! Who're you?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011

C.J.'s ears perked up at the sound of a voice oddly like his own. He turned and saw an odd creature looking somewhat like himself approaching, except this creature was pale, and had far, far longer hair than his own messily hacked mop.

"Hey! Who're you?" she (he assumed she was one of those 'girls' he'd heard of before, but actually seen) asked.

"C.J.," he replied cautiously. "You?"

"Well, nice to see you, C.J.! You can call me Rix."

"Hello, Rix," he replied, still somewhat wary. After all, he'd never met another human before. Who was to blame him?

Tim suddenly started chittering. He looked down, and saw a Nincada and the Kabuto engaged in a genial conversation, each clicking happily away. A smile came to his face.

"Well," he said to Rix, "They seem to be getting along well. I'm heading over to Mt. Quasar in case anyone needs help after the avalanche. How bout you?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years

Rosie groaned when she woke up. She hurt all over and had plenty of bruises and cuts The worst being a long cut on her left leg going from her knee to her foot. She shifted in the small crack she was stuck in. From what she could see, she was between some large rocks with the only way out being ahead of her but that was blocked off by a leafless tree with snow packed in behind it. She was going to try to break off some of the branches on the tree and dig her way out when the rocks shifted and the tree creaked from the extra weight. Rosie realized that the tree was supporting the rocks. If she broke off any of its branches, she risked being crushed. The rocks shifted a bit more and she let out a shriek but it was muffled by the snow.

IceFireLighnting

Lan ran alongside the river. Lette, her brother's Swinub, was having a hard time keeping up until she decided to just dig beside the others. But as she burrowed, she heard strange vibrations not far ahead. She rose.

"Swine! Swinub!" she yelled as she pointed a bit south. Lan and her Pokemon saw some rocks behind a scrawny tree. And that was above a small crack in the ground. "Hey..." Lan said, "...is that a human foot?!" Her voice cracked at this.

Lan ran over to the crack. She saw a girl around her age, maybe a little younger, stuck in the crack. "Hey," Lan said, relieved that she was alive, "you need some help outta there?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • "Hey, you need some help outta there?" Rosie looked up, surprised at the voice and realized there was a crack above her. Looking through the crack was a girl.
    "That would be great," she said, "but you have to be careful. The only thing holding the rocks up is that tree over there." She pointed to the tree holding the rocks up. "If they fall I'll get crushed." As she said this the tree creaked again and a branch broke off. The rocks closed in a bit more around Rosie.

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

"Tort, you know what to do." The Turtwig reinforced the tree, spreading and growing it. "No worries now. C'mon out. And, hey, what's your name?" Lan said all of this while holding out her arms.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    "C.J., huh? I'm Rix." "Hello, Rix." Akane happily talks to Kabuto. The two seem to get along. "Well, they seem to be getting along well. I'm heading over to Mt. Quasar in case anyone needs help after the avalanche. How bout you?" "Yeah, sure. Someone could be hurt!" And they might have things we could use.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • Eon's camp on the mountain/ the mountain forest

Ion floated back to Eon and nodded to show that his task was done. Eon tapped Ion's head and walked into his canvised room. his entire home was built from iron which had naturally formed into half domes and large dead branches covered in leaves. Eon grabbed his bag and his pokeballs. Eon had been planning on searching for one of the scyther which had been buzzing throughout the night. Eon went back out and called his pokemon. the duo ran to him and Eon returned them to their pokeballs. Eon walked into the forest and began scanning the woods.

--------------------------------

pokemon dashed from tree to tree and the forest was filled with noise. Eon was the only quiet thing among the spruce and pine. he glanced imeadiatly at any sign of motion. mostly pidgey and rattata were occupying the grounds, but Eon knew that differant pokemon could be found at night, in trees, and all over. Eon grasped one of the pokeballs on his belt, unclipped it, and sent out Ion.

"Ion use headbutt" Eon pointed towards a large tree.

Ion backed up and then charged. the tree shook violently and leaves fell to the ground. Eon waited for any sign. the tree stood still again. Eon sighed.

"dang it! i know i saw something." Eon stomped his feet then tried to bash himself into the tree.

Ion reacted quick and held Eon back with psychic

"let go of me Ion" anger and dissapointment clawed itself out along with his shouting voice.

Ion buzzed and hummed shaking his head

"gahh... i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell" Eon hit the tree with his fist

the tree shook from the top down from a cause other then Eon. a little hoothoot fell out of the tree knocking into multiple branches like a giant pilinko machine. Eon stepped over and caught the hoothoot before it hit the ground. the little guy cooed and hooted with joy. Eon looked him in the eyes and felt better from his rage. Eon took out an unused pokeball and showed it to the little hoothoot.

"you want to come with me little guy?" Eon's voice no longer carried any sign of anger

the hoothoot called out and smiled with a glitter in his eye

Eon tapped the ball to hoothoot and it was pulled inside. the pokeball shook only once and signaled a capture. Eon thought to himself about the question he had asked himself before. Eon relized that the little hoothoot had his answer he was here to catch all the pokemon that he will meet in his life. as Eon started to walk back he named his new pokemon Quest because it showed him what his quest in life was.

--------------------------------

the day grew late before Eon could return home. he and his motley crew set down in a little clearing.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • "I'm Rosalina, but you can just call me Rosie," Rosie said as she took the hand offered to her. She clenched her teeth at the pain in her leg and instantly collapsed once she was out of the hole. "What's your name?"

IceFireLighnting

Rosie collapsed once she was out of the hole. "Oh! Are you okay, Rosie? I'm Lan, and I have a...well, I'll show you. How about going to Mobius Canyon..." Lan's voice faded as she saw the narrow gash on Rosie's left leg. "Wait...what happened, Rosie? How did you get in there? And how did you get...that?" Lan said, all the while pointing to Rosie's leg.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • "Oh that... I'm not sure," Rosie said while looking at her leg. "I must have gotten it during the avalanche. That's how I got in that hole in the first place. Anyway, I'd like you to meet someone." She reached down to her belt to get Fire's pokeball and paniced when she realized it wasn't there. "Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no!" She crawled to the edge of the hole hoping to see the red and white orb but it wasn't there. "Fire!" she screamed.

Back