• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glitch City

What else should be included in here?(Multiple Choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
This looks great. I give 150% support.

thanks for the feedback. oh and btw i noticed u have only 1 post so welcome to the forum. =]

EDIT: The pre-beta is out now on the first post and a new poll is up!

Years
Pokemon Glitch City!

Hack of Fire Red (Version U)

Introduction
This is a very short-term project and I am working on my other, currently untitled hack alongside it. This hack is based off some of the glitches in the Gameboy version of Pokemon Red. It will include the infamous glitch cities(obviously) and maybe some rumors... The main story is a new building was built in Virdian City, but unfortunately, a fire occured before construction ended, leaving the inside of the building abandoned. Nobody went inside the building since...

--------------------------------------

Features
- Go to the glitch cities, some remade from the original red, and new ones I'm going to create
- Wild question marks, on the CInnabar coast to represent MissingNo. and 'M
- Certain legendaries in certain places in some of the glitch cities
- Go to "Bill's Secret Garden"
- More to come!

Progress - August 5th, 2008

••••••••••
  • Bill's Secret Garden added
  • Pre-beta up
Change/Additions In Progress (since the latest release)...

None

Finished Changes/Additions (not in the latest release)

None

-----------------------------------------------

Screenshots

and4di.png

x0zh55.png

2dv02x.png

k2h8nm.png

104hjiu.png

otfewm.png

mvkoit.png

dyr3ms.png

i5atea.png

mt2qmb.png

2egd27t.png

(walk 1 step forward here to go to the
first glitch city)
bi9rx2.png

The Safari glitch city, remade
312y2bt.png

Just an easter egg.
kebz15.png

Find these on the Cinnabar coast
1233wxk.png

2zishux.png

Hidden cave in the first glitch city leads to here.
Have fun finding it.​

fl8yg1.png

m8dzxk.png

no79z9.png

These eventually lead to Bill's Secret Garden.​

wvo9ch.png

2ai0raf.png

dblag2.png

Cave leading to the garden...​

200bdde.png

The garden(it will change with time)
302rqzd.png

Find a hidden item somewhere here(look
for it if you aren't just gonna be cheap and
go on A-Map to see where it is)​

2uhlk52.png

Between the water and the grass in the
garden, you can catch all the starters from
all the GBA games.
No "PokeGods" Yet... lol​

---------------------------------------------------

Banners
I'm going to make more when I can! =]

---------------------------------------------------

Releases

Pre-Beta (September 5th, 2008)
- Go to Bill's Secret Garden
- Abandoned building in Viridian re-done
- Ghost added to abandoned building(there's a hidden Silph Scope, too, if you need it)​

BUGS AND GLITCHES
- Some tile and movement permission errors
If anyone finds more, PM me or post in here.

NOTES
- Take the hidden Silph Scope in the abandoned building(as shown where in the screenshot), or you won't be able to get to the Safari glitch city​

>> Download
See attachment.

Alpha 1 (August 31st, 2008)
- First glitch city added
- Building in Virdian added
- Glitch city cave with Lugia added (you'll have to find it yourself lol)
- The patch I tested for myself, so if you have any problems post a reply or PM me​

BUGS AND GLITCHES
-The lugia battle repeats, meaning after you catch/make it faint the sprite stays there and you can battle it over and over. Anyone with info on how to fix that post here. From what it seems like, it's probably because it doesn't register on the PokeDex because it's not National, yet. So have fun with that while you can, until it gets fixed...​

NOTES
- To get through the building in Viridian, you NEED cut. So I suggest you put in Gameshark codes on VBA or use your old SGM file on the normal Fire Red you play on there. Do whatever you can to get CUT or it won't be accessible​

>> Download

that looks one sweet hack the lugia thing looks cool to and that bills secret garden sounds awesome!

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
are you going to have the mew glitch and also using the mew glitch to catch any pokemon and to get lv 100 pokemon before battling misty ... kinda boring but your hack is old red glitches

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
are you going to have the mew glitch and also using the mew glitch to catch any pokemon and to get lv 100 pokemon before battling misty ... kinda boring but your hack is old red glitches

i don't know right now.. I planned for this to focus more on areas in the game, not glitch events. idk right now.

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
Years
you should have something involving the rumor of the mysterious truck if you get surf before you get cut. I used to think you could find mew under it. In the fire red version its still there.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
OK so how long will the beta version ill be playing be?

um i didn't set any barriers so u can go through the whole main game(all the original towns and cities). there's 1 glitch city made and the building and viridian. you need the silph scope(as a hidden item in the abandoned building, on the floor w/ the stairs[like in the screenshots]). There's a cave in one of the warps(there's a lot for show/to look glitched, you have to find the one that goes to it). The cave's easy to get through, just finding it might take a little bit. There's a Lugia in it. For some reason it stays there after you catch it so it's unlimited battles with it until I fix that problem.

you should have something involving the rumor of the mysterious truck if you get surf before you get cut. I used to think you could find mew under it. In the fire red version its still there.

yeah i already wanted to do that but I haven't learned how to script yet so that'll have 2 wait for now.

Last edited:
Years
um i didn't set any barriers so u can go through the whole main game(all the original towns and cities). there's 1 glitch city made and the building and viridian. you need the silph scope(as a hidden item in the abandoned building, on the floor w/ the stairs[like in the screenshots]). There's a cave in one of the warps(there's a lot for show/to look glitched, you have to find the one that goes to it). The cave's easy to get through, just finding it might take a little bit. There's a Lugia in it. For some reason it stays there after you catch it so it's unlimited battles with it until I fix that problem.

that sounds awesome then im looking forward to lugia! and thats good that i will be able to get through the main game quickly

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Leaf Green is just Fire Red with different wild Pokemon in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back