• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glitch City

What else should be included in here?(Multiple Choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
And I just put that girl saying about Pikablu as a easter egg. I might at some point if I get requests for it, but the anwer is no for the time being.

Requests, hey?

PIKABLU PIKABLU PIKABLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I also requested it somewhere on the first page...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Requests, hey?

PIKABLU PIKABLU PIKABLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I also requested it somewhere on the first page...
Oh, i forgot to erase what you quoted lol. I'm considering having Pikablu as a starter, but since all the pkmn editors i've tried won't work on my computer, I need someone else to rename Marill to Pikablu. So one of the starters would just be Marill for now, or a Pikablu with a Marill sprite, in a new slot.

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
Years
Hm.. this is an interesting idea. No offense, but your maps aren't that great. I know what you're going to say, that its Glitch City, like in Red, but Reds' Glitch Cities were much more intense. And Bills' Secret Garden looks a bit iffy.
But anyways, carry on, and best of luck. This hack does have potential.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
Didn't you say you were quitting hacking?
You didn't?

Phew! Thank God! I love your hacks so much, especially

Glitch City!
Beta rocks, good luck.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Oh, i forgot to erase what you quoted lol. I'm considering having Pikablu as a starter, but since all the pkmn editors i've tried won't work on my computer, I need someone else to rename Marill to Pikablu. So one of the starters would just be Marill for now, or a Pikablu with a Marill sprite, in a new slot.

<wink wink>

Here I am! What a coincedence! I have Pokemon Editors that can rename Marill to Pikablu!

Oh, and by the way, if you want, I can sprite a Pikablu for you...ie a Marill / Pikachu Hybrid...:P

But if we were going that way, wouldn't Azurill / Pichu / Piblu (that I can also sprite <wink wink>) have to be the starter, so that there are 3 evolutions?

Which is very handy, seeing as both Pikachu and Marill have three forms...

If you're doing that, I can also do Azurill / Raichu / Raiblu for you :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Hm.. this is an interesting idea. No offense, but your maps aren't that great. I know what you're going to say, that its Glitch City, like in Red, but Reds' Glitch Cities were much more intense. And Bills' Secret Garden looks a bit iffy.
But anyways, carry on, and best of luck. This hack does have potential.
I know, they're working ideas and will change with time, and get better and what not. Same with Bill's SG.

Didn't you say you were quitting hacking?
You didn't?

Phew! Thank God! I love your hacks so much, especially

Glitch City!
Beta rocks, good luck.
I did, for a few days, and I said I wasn't just quitting hacking, but leaving PC too, but I decided to come back lol.

<wink wink>

Here I am! What a coincedence! I have Pokemon Editors that can rename Marill to Pikablu!

Oh, and by the way, if you want, I can sprite a Pikablu for you...ie a Marill / Pikachu Hybrid...:P

But if we were going that way, wouldn't Azurill / Pichu / Piblu (that I can also sprite <wink wink>) have to be the starter, so that there are 3 evolutions?

Which is very handy, seeing as both Pikachu and Marill have three forms...

If you're doing that, I can also do Azurill / Raichu / Raiblu for you :P
Okay, you can add those in when the time comes. Do u have any kind of IM, like yahoo, aim, or msn? Because that would be a lot easier for me to contact you when you need to add in the starters. And, Pikablu wouldn't really need a new sprite because it is Marill, just rumored under a different name. I'm thinking the starters should be Pikablu, Missingno or 'M, or other pokegods, like the ones you said. Maybe, add them all? Like, have the ones not availible as starters in the wild or something?

varial295

A pokemon researcher
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2010
VERY NICE DUDE SO BETA 1 IS RELEASED HUH WELL THATS A START HOPE IT WORKS OUT WELL =]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
VERY NICE DUDE SO BETA 1 IS RELEASED HUH WELL THATS A START HOPE IT WORKS OUT WELL =]
well, there was an alpha1 and pre-beta, but I took them off the thread, because of them being outdated lol

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Just wondering...

Is there ANY way I can help for ANY of your hacks?

'Cos the ones I am working on are dying...

:/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Just wondering...

Is there ANY way I can help for ANY of your hacks?

'Cos the ones I am working on are dying...

:/
you can beta test on this if you want or something. Or something else on any of mine. Just send me a visitor msg if you want to do anything. :D

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Hi! Gee, think you have enough hacks?
anyways, I'm not familiar with the old glitches from RBGY so I have no Idea what Pikablu or anything like that is.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Hi! Gee, think you have enough hacks?
anyways, I'm not familiar with the old glitches from RBGY so I have no Idea what Pikablu or anything like that is.

haha well you won't exactly get it. i guess you could google it... search for pokegods if you're looking for just the pikablu part

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
If you want, I can get you the ORIGINAL Glitch City map from RGB. If you want it, of course.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
If you want, I can get you the ORIGINAL Glitch City map from RGB. If you want it, of course.
Yeah, I know, I have the original map. I changed it a bit though, and I've made it more like the original since the screenshots

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, I know, I have the original map. I changed it a bit though, and I've made it more like the original since the screenshots

To say the truth, I can join you in making Glitch Cities that are never found before on the way to Johto! You go there (normally) and then you get to a pararrel universe. Also, will lv. 126+ Missingno.'s be available?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

My voice has been heard :D!
I can replace the name, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nostlgic :D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Idea! Make a SHINY Missingno. and I would love this hack!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
To say the truth, I can join you in making Glitch Cities that are never found before on the way to Johto! You go there (normally) and then you get to a pararrel universe. Also, will lv. 126+ Missingno.'s be available?

Idea! Make a SHINY Missingno. and I would love this hack!

Yeah, all these glitches can be implemented with time

My voice has been heard :D!
I can replace the name, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nostlgic :D
yeah, lol, i'll tell you when inserting pikablu and other glitches is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back