• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glitch City

What else should be included in here?(Multiple Choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Hey, actually, why won't you add A or 'M in the game? It'll be awesome for that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Hey, actually, why won't you add A or 'M in the game? It'll be awesome for that.
Well, I want to, and I actually planned on adding a bunch of glitch pkmn, like L4 and what not. But, my pokemon editors that I've downloaded won't work so I'm having someone with a working one doing it for me(Hoppyfred)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
There are over 60,000 empty pokémon slots, so try using that, it might work and if not...

blootooby

YouTube account: blootooby10
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2009
Map of Glitch city (Safari Zone)

Here's a map to help you:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
He already has that map, I tried offering him it. I study glitches and the Missingno. thread may give you some ideas.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
He already has that map, I tried offering him it. I study glitches and the Missingno. thread may give you some ideas.

Yeah, I already have that map. The map has already been like the original, it's just not like that in the beta out right now. I'll show some more updates soon, including maps and screenies, I'm just working on something else this week.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Will you add an Egg as a wild Pokemon with Cooltrainer(F) move?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
You know, the best of the best Pokemon editors (At the moment) is YAPE
Look for it in the search, and download it, it doesn't require some weird program files, and it is the best at changing the aspects of the pokemon. (Even the direction the pokemon faces in the "Stats" screen.

It allows for Renaming, and editing of the pokedex.
Everything except the pictures of the pokemon...

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
You know, the best of the best Pokemon editors (At the moment) is YAPE
Look for it in the search, and download it, it doesn't require some weird program files, and it is the best at changing the aspects of the pokemon. (Even the direction the pokemon faces in the "Stats" screen.

It allows for Renaming, and editing of the pokedex.
Everything except the pictures of the pokemon...

That's what I use ^^

Woohoo for YAPE!

Except there might be an update...haven't been to the page in yonks...

*goes to YAPE thread*

blootooby

YouTube account: blootooby10
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2009
I suggest going to trsrockin.com!

P.S. I can easily put in the truck.

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
May I suggest using Bulbapedia as your glitch resource, it literally has all of the glitches ever found in any pokemon game, recorded to date... I think you should check it out,,, (LOL @ Charzard M', ant the pokemon, Q)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I suggest going to trsrockin.com!

P.S. I can easily put in the truck.

May I suggest using Bulbapedia as your glitch resource, it literally has all of the glitches ever found in any pokemon game, recorded to date... I think you should check it out,,, (LOL @ Charzard M', ant the pokemon, Q)

I already use both of them lol thanks anyway

I've been considering starting the hack over, because right now it's way too sloppy and when I started, I knew a lot less about hacking and if I start over and add a storyline to it or a different approach it would have a better final result. I want to have the glitch cities accessible in different ways, and that kind of thing. Just consider GC halted until further notice.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
good hack, but I think it needs some sort of story in the glitch cities, and in the glitch city pokecenter, there should be an invisible pc and nurse joy

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
good hack, but I think it needs some sort of story in the glitch cities, and in the glitch city pokecenter, there should be an invisible pc and nurse joy
Yeah, right now I'm halting work on it to add a storyline to it and maybe even restart the hack for the better.

Name - Shiny Magikarp

Job - Beta Tester

Proof of Work - N/A

Contact - I'll PM you
I plan to make newer threads for the new editions of my hacks, so anybody who applys for any of my hacks from now will be added to the list and team on the new thread, so don't think just because you're not on the list just yet that i rejected you lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Please don't post in threads that are over a month old.
As for your question, it can be answered here, please don't ask random questions in random threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back